UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 7.0

Dexter-LoM

Knight
I dont either, i found them on the forums.
I remember that day god I tried and tried and well as your pics showed Failed. was fun tho I like fighting good players its the only way you can learn and get better at this shit game , you can only be as good as your opponent

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
I cant get any better, the only people that truley just beat the shit out of me with ez would be Bile and Paul is a very good match up but still kills me alot.

Since I don't fight them I dont have alot of options.

el pepino

Sorceror
Bro's!!! Bro's!!! Chill Bro's!!! Chilllllllllllllllllllll!!! Can't we all just go back to my place and and play game cube and drink natty ice?!?? :cool:

Bro.jpg

lukin69

Knight
I cant get any better, the only people that truley just beat the shit out of me with ez would be Bile and Paul is a very good match up but still kills me alot.

Since I don't fight them I dont have alot of options.

That hurts my feelings man, I thought we had a good thing going and yet you completely forgot about me in the post? Youre a MONSTER! A MONSTER!

Ilikered

Sorceror
instead of posting pictures 5 min after i would be happy that some one makes champs without having a lot of more members and pvp so there can be some fights instead boring luna camping :/
but i see some takes the gamezzz to serious.

kobra89pl

Sorceror

TNX FOR CHAMP ART

MB

Knight
You really got to get some more HP, man. I dropped you in 3 spells yesterday. There's no reason to have that much mana.