UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 7.0

ramax99

Knight
Massacre at despise - HZ, DC, 2ltq, TMK

Scrolls were crap btw.

kobra89pl

Sorceror
sometimes for fun we will enter PVM characters to kill a couple of your characters.
Now think what happens when we dress PVP characters

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
I'd rather have hotkeys set up to target the original graphic for wraith form players than to be PVPing against the fucking Romans.

MB

Knight
I don't think you can make the male wraiths untransparent (or at least I don't know how). The green are the female wraiths.

I'm happy for you that you never want to target a non-human wraith that isn't closest.

UO is fine when everything else gets pigmented, but once you pigment a skin color, that's over the line? And people have been tiling fields forever. I remember Paul and Reefer talking about having them done well before it was allowed on this shard.

Ganja_soul

Sorceror
oh ok but you know that doesnt make you better right? and do you still **** after all these years on demise? let me answer this for you YES LOL!