UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 7.0

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Esk has always been Terrible no offense, and as it goes for spawns, you forget to put up the screen shots of me, bile and ohen taking your coon yesterday.

lukin69

Knight
Who wont fight fair? You call me and mb running out to fight against 6 dc blues, you rayth and paul a fair fight? Settle down.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Hullu Akka & Leonidas [Hz] vs. Para Ms Only & JET GIRL [CH]

Some people are dumb, 2 in this case...

my bad for not knowing everyones tag when not in screeny but i assumed because he was casting heal and his last target was hulla they were on the same side...

either way its funny. either a 3v1 guard wack or its a 2v2 guard wack posted while saying 2v2 3v3 4v4 anytime.
anytime near the guard zone or what?
everyone has called guard when running, but not many post pics on forums bragging about it.

ill fight anyone 2v2 with my trusty partner hester the guard. just flag on me in GZ.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
ZAKO
#1 You're playing a blue. just this says allot
#2 It's funny you're bragging about you being good when all I see from you when am alone is and I quote from my journal
" You See Jet Girl"
"You're casting explo"
"GUARDS"
"YOU NOOB"
10 sec later
"You see Para ms Only"
"Some Random shit that I can't understand"
"You cheat and some blah blah and more blah while still being in guard zone"
"both precast in guard zone"
"Fail at killing me 2 vs 1"
"me laugh my ass off since you all fight in guard zone so I jut recall out"

Pretty fucking SAD