UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 3.0

el pepino

Sorceror
Coward Down!!!.jpg

This will be a reoccuring activity for me in the coming months, I think it will be my New Years resolution to track Cowards of this type down and deliver justice!
I kinda feel like John Walsh when I say that.... :cool:

MB

Knight
View attachment 71837

This will be a reoccuring activity for me in the coming months, I think it will be my New Years resolution to track Cowards of this type down and deliver justice!
I kinda feel like John Walsh when I say that.... :cool:
The screenshot looks like our dear friend koolaidman is fighting 4v1. Good to know that is cowardly. :)

el pepino

Sorceror
The screenshot looks like our dear friend koolaidman is fighting 4v1. Good to know that is cowardly. :)

No sneaking into Rich's house and stealing every last fucking thing he owned after he lends you his suit because you are his friend for 5+ years and then he quits because of it. That is Cowardly.... And I will gank, shit talk, and humiliate this dog shit whenever and however I can.

John Walsh.jpg

MB

Knight
Who is koolaidman?

You don't consider them friends, but there have been a good number of instances where you scammed guildmates because they had valuables you considered worth more than their contribution to the team. Granted, I usually see the fault lying on the person who opened themselves up to being scammed. After we were out of Barcode, I could guarantee one of you would have robbed all my stuff if you had access. I know Bile stole all of Lukin's resources.

tl;dr: You would do the same if you had the opportunity.

lukin69

Knight
No sneaking into Rich's house and stealing every last fucking thing he owned after he lends you his suit because you are his friend for 5+ years and then he quits because of it. That is Cowardly.... And I will gank, shit talk, and humilaite this dog shit whenever and however I can.

View attachment 71838

that is indeed pretty lame, though you'd have done the same, ronald, perhaps not to Rich cuz Rich is a cool dude, but youd rob most anyone else blind.. ;) but lets back up a sec. Rich got robbed and rage quit over it? If thats the case, I too shall hunt down this nefarious individual...lame.

el pepino

Sorceror
that is indeed pretty lame, though you'd have done the same, ronald, perhaps not to Rich cuz Rich is a cool dude, but youd rob most anyone else blind.. ;) but lets back up a sec. Rich got robbed and rage quit over it? If thats the case, I too shall hunt down this nefarious individual...lame.

Its Duck... And yeah its lame, its not some scam or clever clown forced donation... No, This would be like me cleaning out Biles castle or you cleaning out Muscly... It is a pathetic and cowardly thing to do, Rich would have given that pathetic bitch anything he asked for but instead he stabbed Rich in the back after years of being friends, and Rich didn't event complain to anyone or cry about he just uninstalled. Personally it makes me sick to think a UO player like Rich who is obviously one of those "UO gamers for life" is now missing from the server that is already lacking in a large population, most certainly ones that PvP. Duck is a pathetic dickless bitch and he will be hunted down and put into the dirt as he should be.

lukin69

Knight
Its Duck... And yeah its lame, its not some scam or clever clown forced donation... No, This would be like me cleaning out Biles castle or you cleaning out Muscly... It is a pathetic and cowardly thing to do, Rich would have given that pathetic bitch anything he asked for but instead he stabbed Rich in the back after years of being friends, and Rich didn't event complain to anyone or cry about he just uninstalled. Personally it makes me sick to think a UO player like Rich who is obviously one of those "UO gamers for life" is now missing from the server that is already lacking in a large population, most certainly ones that PvP. Duck is a pathetic dickless bitch and he will be hunted down and put into the dirt as he should be.

wow...pretty much all I have to say to be honest.

el pepino

Sorceror
Who is koolaidman?

You don't consider them friends, but there have been a good number of instances where you scammed guildmates because they had valuables you considered worth more than their contribution to the team. Granted, I usually see the fault lying on the person who opened themselves up to being scammed. After we were out of Barcode, I could guarantee one of you would have robbed all my stuff if you had access. I know Bile stole all of Lukin's resources.

tl;dr: You would do the same if you had the opportunity.

I hear what you are saying here and I agree but I think no matter what way we went in game me and Bile would never scam eachother and same I think for you and Lukin. Once you are friends for years and years like that there is a certain amount of mutual trust and respect and Duck just shit all over that. Pretty Pathetic and cowardly.

MB

Knight
You are dumb, how in the world could I have ever stolen anything from Lukin you dumb fucking retard?
Alucard added your incognito character to our guild and I didn't catch it for a couple of days. I mistakenly had the commodity deed box in the crafting section of the guild house set to open access and Lukin's potions disappeared during this time. I assume you took them.

And that is how you could have ever stolen them.

If that's how duck got rich's shit, that's skeezy and low, and I don't think I'm gonna associate with him anymore.

I'd never expect that from him, or to Rich.

Fuuuuuuck.

2008-2011 EvilChild.

Goodnight Sweet Prince

Alvin1337

Sorceror
And yeah its lame[...] It is a pathetic and cowardly thing to do[...]Duck is a pathetic dickless bitch and he will be hunted down and put into the dirt as he should be.

Nice Jim.

You kept scamming your guild (as a whole).
You scammed individuals in the guild.
You scammed allied guild.

How was is it all cool, while this guy there, who you speak of is a scammer?

PooPsTa

Sorceror
This is quite possibly some of the most ignorant shit i've seen you say. Lucifall is correct, this really show's exactly how much you know, and how up to speed you are with demise.

Enlighten me then? I've been back for over two monthes now. I've seen you only when in Hz for a week for guild duels pretty much. I've seen Lucifall not even one time. And yes I am in the Fel field alot. So this is what I've seen. Yeah you're right I am still not up to speed with Demise again yet. This is what I've seen since I've been back though. Point out how I am wrong so I can stand corrected.

Bile

Knight
How was is it all cool, while this guy there, who you speak of is a scammer?

You shall speak when Jim scams an acknowledged friend of 4 years whom was willing to help them with whatever was needed, otherwise comparing a cucumber to a rich duck is quite pointless...

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Funny on how some Random guy's are pointing fingers at Jim for being a scammer, Yes he pulled some low stuff to I will call random people just like 90% of the shard that would of, they just never got the chance to do it,

What Duck did was even lower then any thief and tbh if FAT keeps that kind of players in there guild its just terrible and says allot about the guild.

I know for a fact that Jim would not scammed people that was by his side for so long Ive seen myself borrow or lend pieces of suit or weapons or even arties from Jim and never once got scammed and am not talking of items of 10mil, more in the range of 20+ mil.
We are not talking here Bout new comer in a guild Alvin your comparing apples with oranges both are fruits but we are talking of people that build a personal relation over MANY years, Obviously Alvin you never once played by someone side for so long. You get to know people not just in game but in real life you know when its a good time but also know them in some of there worst time in there real life and like it or not you get to support them in real life as much as in game.
Like Jim said Muscly and Lukin I would never suspect any of those 2 to scam one another since they are more then just online team mates

el pepino

Sorceror
I admit to pulling off some pretty outrageous schemes.... But this isn't about me. The point is a valued member of our community and a good friend to many of us is gone. Rich put on player run events and actively PvPed and was probably hands down the undeafeated PvM champion of Demise and donated countless dollars to the server. On a server supporting an aging game like UO Rich was clearly a valuable part of the Demise family. He will be missed and I'll have Duck's head on a fucking pig pole before I'm done.

lukin69

Knight
I admit to pulling off some pretty outrageous schemes.... But this isn't about me. The point is a valued member of our community and a good friend to many of us is gone. Rich put on player run events and actively PvPed and was probably hands down the undeafeated PvM champion of Demise and donated countless dollars to the server. On a server supporting an aging game like UO Rich was clearly a valuable part of the Demise family. He will be missed and I'll have Duck's head on a fucking pig pole before I'm done.

Kinda wish rich wouldve put on his pauper clothes and taken some handouts from those of us who care instead of just quitting. really sucks.