UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 3.0

lukin69

Knight
All gibberish, im sure. Tbh the only thing I see in any of the screenshots that even partially amuses me, aside from +gold into my swollen bank account, are the the invisible walls. Oh, and seeing "[insert random scrub name here]: I was killed by anticheat! is always pretty funny as well.

meanwhile, back on the ranch:

I was the only hz that wasn't a stealther that made it outta there alive, and i had to double back four or five times, getting caught by FAT and D.C everytime on my way out. I'm actually quite glad that they pinned everyone up in that hallway, nobody expects to see someone sprinting through walls of people slamming back Total Refresh's. Pretty profitable harrower, aside from the scrolls. I made a decent amount of money.

Since we're allowed to post screenies with mods now, i suppose i could FINALLY be fucked to turn back on Autodeath capture.

lukin69

Knight
There are four good players in that horrible guild, and you're the best. How does that feel?

Blacula, for all of your badmouthing Hz, from what I recall you enjoyed it...the only reason you left was because we all stopped playing regularly. Choose your words more carefully next time. I can quote your post on our forums if i must. Love you buddy.

Blacula

Knight
Blacula, for all of your badmouthing Hz, from what I recall you enjoyed it...the only reason you left was because we all stopped playing regularly. Choose your words more carefully next time. I can quote your post on our forums if i must. Love you buddy.
It's just what I said, a horrible guild. I did enjoy it, and I still like most of you but the guild coordination (and gigantic mass-recruited roster of players that never did anything) got on my nerves. Then, after logging in for two weeks with no one on, I left. There are good players in every guild, but they don't make it a good one. Love you too, buddy.

Sorry?

This coming from the guy who fucked off for the better part of two months himself. Inactivity's a pretty weak excuse seeing as since the day of me joining hz, i didn't see you online until the last two weeks of last month.
Not that i care either way.