UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 3.0

Blacula

Knight
I was given a compliment and chose to argue, and post some silly newfriend pic instead of the sensible response: 'thanks. breh!'
Four things have to be stated before I will allow this thread to be covered in the usual mucous of such forum threads:

1.) I didn't expect you, Brunus, and Lukin to care so much about my posts in a silly screenshot thread, and post bitter, petty responses. You folks are intelligent, logical, and people like you.
2.) I did expect MumblingBarbarian to care so much about my posts in a silly screenshot thread, and post bitter, petty responses. He is a drooling twit with a bola macro, and is liked by one person [Lukin].
3.) Demise's typical '20 people skipping tiles around Brit Gate and spamming mortal'' PvP bored me > I left > came back a few months later > a few weeks of good, active fun with my guild > a few weeks of my guild's online count being a ton of foreign pvmers w/o vent in trammel > I found a good guild.
4.) this thread:
bread_toast.jpg

Lucifall

Knight
1.) I didn't expect you, Brunus, and Lukin to care so much about my posts in a silly screenshot thread, and post bitter, petty responses. You folks are intelligent, logical, and people like you.
One is bound to defend his friends when they are attacked.

a good guild.
No... you found Ghetto and a returning veteran. Just like four members in our guild know how to play, so does yours.

MB

Knight
Indeed, but going to the actual link and using the "large player" is much better, can actually see whats happening!

Large Player + 480p or 720p for best quality!
Once you start playing the embedded video, it gives you the option to select the resolution rate and you can make it fullscreen. As for being a bigger window on the page, Ryan would have to set those defaults.

I also just noticed putting a HD code at the end of a youtube link, such as &fmt=22, will automatically embed the video without needing any of the tags.

PooPsTa

Sorceror
No... you found Ghetto and a returning veteran. Just like four members in our guild know how to play, so does yours.
Considering how long we have been on the shard, and where our suits are at right now. I think the guild is doing pretty well. I don't think you've been around enough to see the progress we have made, and considering I haven't seen you one time since I've been back I'm probably right. So it's kinda weird for you to make such a judgment. We get a lot of hate about how we are 'noobs' or whatever. Made the guild to promote pvp, not bank sitting. Before FAT it was all D.C. running the shard. Yeah 3 or 4 decent Hz fighting them. And when 2011 logs on but besides that all D.C. So just because we are trying while undergeared doesn't mean we are noob. Give us another few weeks or monthes. Is funny coming from Hz. I don't see you guys giving D.C. a run for their money at all in despise. I see FAT doing that. Maybe you guys should try joining factions or something? Haterz gone Hate. No hard feelings either I'm just pointing out a few things. I like most of you guys :D

Lucifall

Knight
Considering how long we have been on the shard, and where our suits are at right now. I think the guild is doing pretty well. I don't think you've been around enough to see the progress we have made, and considering I haven't seen you one time since I've been back I'm probably right. So it's kinda weird for you to make such a judgment. We get a lot of hate about how we are 'noobs' or whatever. Made the guild to promote pvp, not bank sitting. Before FAT it was all D.C. running the shard. Yeah 3 or 4 decent Hz fighting them. And when 2011 logs on but besides that all D.C. So just because we are trying while undergeared doesn't mean we are noob. Give us another few weeks or monthes. Is funny coming from Hz. I don't see you guys giving D.C. a run for their money at all in despise. I see FAT doing that. Maybe you guys should try joining factions or something? Haterz gone Hate. No hard feelings either I'm just pointing out a few things. I like most of you guys :D

Shows how much you know...

This is quite possibly some of the most ignorant shit i've seen you say. Lucifall is correct, this really show's exactly how much you know, and how up to speed you are with demise.