UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 3.0

Barnicoat

Knight
Some people are quite trusting and generous, and when someone fucks it up, it just messes up the whole experience for them. I'm not surprised at the turn of events though.

Blacula

Knight
I'll have Duck's head on a fucking pig pole before I'm done.
From what I understand, all Duckworth took from Rich's house was 1 wrestle mage suit that wasn't being used, an AOF, and some tokuno pigments. The only time I ever saw Rich play a wrestler was several years ago before 105 taming+lore was required to control hiryus. He didn't rob the cat blind or anything, and anyone who quits over a spare, unused suit lacks resolve. I doubt that even you would've quit when you lost your beast LRC suit, if I hadn't given it back to you that day we were pvm'ing. You would've picked up the pieces, and moved on.

+1 internets for the willow reference though, fruit! :>

I'd do the same as rich if I got scammed. I'd just uninstall and fade away. Its too much work to give a shit anymore, especially years after you've made your fortune/mark/name/etc.

el pepino

Sorceror
From what I understand, all Duckworth took from Rich's house was 1 wrestle mage suit that wasn't being used, an AOF, and some tokuno pigments. The only time I ever saw Rich play a wrestler was several years ago before 105 taming+lore was required to control hiryus. He didn't rob the cat blind or anything, and anyone who quits over a spare, unused suit lacks resolve. I doubt that even you would've quit when you lost your beast LRC suit, if I hadn't given it back to you that day we were pvm'ing. You would've picked up the pieces, and moved on.

+1 internets for the willow reference though, fruit! :>

Rich lent him his main suit and then Duck cleaned out his entire house even took the regs and pots.

Blacula

Knight
Rich lent him his main suit and then Duck cleaned out his entire house even took the regs and pots.
From what I understand, Duck took everything he could including resources...
Hm, that's odd. He was asking me if I had any spare regs yesterday because he was out. Oh well, if he didn't take any resources this would only be the second time someone falsely stated this:

(from what I was told)
Rudikee: "Hey, got a beetle?"
Duck: "I have one on my crafter, here."
Rudikee: "Ok, Jim took Eby's regs, I'm getting them back."
Duck: "Um, alright."

(via Ventrilo 2006 with Chi + Barcode members, me listening)
Paul: "Hey Duck, gimme my f'n regs!"
Duck: "What? I didn't take your regs."
Paul: "Yes you did, you liar! Give me my f'n regs, you piece of shit!"
(minutes later)
Duck: "Hey man, I didn't take your regs, I gave my friend a beetle. I didn't know he took them until he did it."
Paul: "I - want - my - F'N REGS!"

Also, Jim you're forgetting the time you stole some foreign guy's orny and made him quit after screaming " Y U DO DIS? THIS ITEM COMPLETE MY UO LIFE! F- YOU, DONALD DUCK" repeatedly, and robbing Darkmage's suit, and the Turkish guy, and half of our old zerg guild before kicking them out. Must be some goooooooooood weed in Oregon, lol.

Bile

Knight
Also, Jim you're forgetting the time you stole some foreign guy's orny and made him quit after screaming " Y U DO DIS? THIS ITEM COMPLETE MY UO LIFE! F- YOU, DONALD DUCK" repeatedly, and robbing Darkmage's suit, and the Turkish guy, and half of our old zerg guild before kicking them out.

You shall speak when Jim scams an acknowledged friend of 4 years whom was willing to help them with whatever was needed, otherwise comparing a cucumber to a rich duck is quite pointless...