UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counselor Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caz

Knight
Re: Counselor Applications

Black Thunder;1248284 said:
I had a similar conversation with her, in-game, because I'm fourteen, and wanted to help out as a Counselor. She's busy, so she shot me down quick. [e giggle

Oh well, see you in four years... when I SHALL RUN THE SERVER!

Pssh, no u BT.

Black Thunder;1248284 said:
I had a similar conversation with her, in-game, because I'm fourteen, and wanted to help out as a Counselor. She's busy, so she shot me down quick. [e giggle

Oh well, see you in four years... when I SHALL RUN THE SERVER!

Well, I can understand why she wouldn't hire a 14 year old...no offense. But I'm 17. I'm a few months from 18. Oh yea and if you don't know, you can run your own server, Black Thunder. Like if your main thing is creating shit and spawning animals, make your own server. Can't do that as counselor anyways.

I guess Irina hates me because she never replied to my last post. :p

Irina

Wanderer

System of a Down;1250624 said:
Well, I can understand why she wouldn't hire a 14 year old...no offense. But I'm 17. I'm a few months from 18. Oh yea and if you don't know, you can run your own server, Black Thunder. Like if your main thing is creating shit and spawning animals, make your own server. Can't do that as counselor anyways.

I guess Irina hates me because she never replied to my last post. :p

You are 17, the rules say 18. You think you're better than the rules Ryan put in place, so you want to slide by? How many rules can I expect you to want to slide by as a counselor? If you would make such an amazing counselor, you wouldn't be so cocky & you definitely wouldn't have posted about it. Everyone that I've hired so far has been very discreet.

I don't hate you at all, I don't hate anyone on UO, but I'm fair. You can't expect to get special treatment from me when I've turned down at least 20 others for the same reason.

Killamus

Knight

Quick question. On my app, I forgot to put in "None" for the staff sponsor. Does this mean the application wasn't accepted, or was I just rejected?

Irina

Wanderer

No, it's okay. I haven't even read ALL the applications yet. I've been hiring a couple days apart of interviews and things. I think I'll be done with the whole process in a week or so.

I've also decided to send rejection PM's. Those will be out whenever I get done. It might be anywhere from a week to two weeks from now.

Charliek1000

Wanderer

How can you tell if somebody is under the age of 18... what if you just lie and put youre 30... kekeke

myrkul-staff

Wanderer

New Frenchy apprentice counselor in da place!
Really new to the job, i'll try my best.

I'll try to be on on the beginning of the afternoon (EST).
-- En français: Je serai là aux alentours de 18h à minuit, si vous avez des questions n'hésitez pas à faire une requete en français dans ces horraires là.

System of a Down;1245696 said:
The main reason: they can put more time into being a staff member, whereas, adults have jobs, a spouse, and many other responsibilities.

Your loss ;)

It's all good though. Looking on the bright side of things, I can use the time from now until I am 18 to learn more about the game.

I'll be 18 soon though, so, expect me to apply again next time you have an opening for Counselor!

~System

Actually my brother has a job at Winn-Dixie and he's only 16

Altsardrius

Wanderer

UN Frenchy apprentice counselor ses bien ca comme ca on sent pas seul ;) merci pour ton sacrifice yen a pas beaucoup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.