UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counselor Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorin-Staff

Wanderer
Re: Counselor Applications

Armentia;1237846 said:
I'd love to apply, but looking at all the questions on the bottom, it'd be very easy to simply look up all of the questions. I'd want to be honest and state the one's that I know from my own knowledge and not look up anything, but it'd look bad so there's no true point to applying then.
I, as a counselor, believe that it is not a bad habit to look for answers if you are not sure. This does allow you to make less errors. And who said that general knowledge excluded the general knowledge of searching for answers?

Irina

Wanderer

Soul Shadown;1238855 said:
will u send a msg saying an answer yes/no ?

Probably not, but you'll know within 2-3 days if you made it or not if that helps

Armentia

Sorceror

Thorin-Staff;1238854 said:
I, as a counselor, believe that it is not a bad habit to look for answers if you are not sure. This does allow you to make less errors. And who said that general knowledge excluded the general knowledge of searching for answers?

Well, too late for that now. :(:(

Zippy

Razor Creator

A black man (fast & big);1239129 said:
What does 'Could not find phrase 'cns_dontlie'.' mean.

It means it has a problem with your username. Probably with the "&." I'll fix it in a sec, so by the time you read this it should be fine.

Zerbean

Wanderer

I'd apply... but i've only been on Hybrid for just over 60 days :(

A full month short =/

:\ I know I am 17 but I decided to apply anyways. I hope my application wasn't thrown out right away regarding the age. I spent alot of time filling it out. I figured I'm pretty close to 18, I love this game, and I know quite a bit about it so maybe I'd still have a fighting chance.

Anyway, if I wasted your time Irina/Zippy, I apologize.

carnival

Sorceror

i saw a new counsler got hired. guess i dident make the cut :(. congrats to whoever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.