UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counselor Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irina

Wanderer
Counselor Applications

If you are interested in becoming a counselor on UOGamers: Hybrid, we would love for you to apply. Please read all of the Counselor Application Rules before applying. You must be over 18 years of age to apply.

The slot about Staff Sponsor means that someone currently on staff has put faith in you, and told you personally that they will sponsor you. This is rare, and we will confirm it with whatever staff member you put there. If you don't have a sponsor, you may still apply, just put "none" in that spot.

You may apply here:
http://www.uogamers.com/forum/cnsapp.php

Thanks everyone :)

Irina

Wanderer
Re: Counselor Applications

I don't put a minimum requirement on hours, but I expect at least 3-4 days a week online

Routix

Sorceror

I got a message in game telling me to view this thread... On both my characters. What does that mean?

Armentia

Sorceror

I'd love to apply, but looking at all the questions on the bottom, it'd be very easy to simply look up all of the questions. I'd want to be honest and state the one's that I know from my own knowledge and not look up anything, but it'd look bad so there's no true point to applying then.

Zippy

Razor Creator

After reviewing the first 10 or so applications I decided to be nice and explain a little about what I look at when reading these...
  1. Don't fill out the application if you aren't serious about it
  2. Put time and effort into answering the questions. If you don't know an answer, you can say so.... guessing also is not always a bad idea.
  3. Use the last question to provide some insight into why you should be a counselor.
  4. Don't waste our time. If you aren't going to read and think about all the questions then don't bother. You can't seriously expect to get hired if you don't even answer half the questions.

:yarly:

Irina

Wanderer

Armentia;1237846 said:
I'd love to apply, but looking at all the questions on the bottom, it'd be very easy to simply look up all of the questions. I'd want to be honest and state the one's that I know from my own knowledge and not look up anything, but it'd look bad so there's no true point to applying then.

We have interviews after all applications are rated.

caz said:
Caz for counselor pls >:

Apply and we'll see :p

carnival

Sorceror

Do you know how many spots you are gonna have? Or does that depend on the quality of aplicants?

carnival

Sorceror

Routix;1237826 said:
I got a message in game telling me to view this thread... On both my characters. What does that mean?

It just means a gm wanted you to look at this thread if you have an interest in becoming a counsler.

Irina

Wanderer

carnival;1237896 said:
Do you know how many spots you are gonna have? Or does that depend on the quality of aplicants?

5-10 will be hired

Magistic: Part of the prize is me being your boss LOL

Armentia

Sorceror

System of a Down;1237985 said:
When is the deadline for the applications and when will we find out if we've been picked?

Better question is if they'll tell us whether or not we've been picked. In case you don't, it's better to know than not to know.

Irina

Wanderer

I'm not sure if we'll tell you or not. I'll definitely contact the people who I want to interview, but there's already 50 applications to people who won't be hired. (There are also 3 that'll be interviewed *guessing*)

It'll be hard to tell everyone they didn't get chosen because there's just so many.

Deadline will be whenever we have enough applications. Better to turn one in sooner than later.

Green Jelly: It's a new rule

A Walrus: No

Status
Not open for further replies.