UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Counselor Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Routix

Sorceror
Re: Counselor Applications

Yeah... I'd apply, but I have 3 more months 'til I'm 18 :(

When is the next hiringmentation?

Inspector

Sorceror

Can I re-apply i left out some information about me when I applied that I would like you guys to know about me.

Sheivan01

Knight

Inspector;1245100 said:
Can I re-apply i left out some information about me when I applied that I would like you guys to know about me.
carnival;1243430 said:
O was just wondering b/c u still havent pmed me

It's really smart to tell everyone that you applied so they can already think of who are going to be the new counselors once the applications are closed, lol.

I won't even waste my time applying because I bet you guys don't like french people, do you? :eek:

Inspector

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1245205 said:
It's really smart to tell everyone that you applied so they can already think of who are going to be the new counselors once the applications are closed, lol.

I won't even waste my time applying because I bet you guys don't like french people, do you? :eek:

Hey I got no problems with french people man, I was in your guild almost since you started it till you disbanded it, and I had a blast.

Irina

Wanderer

Don't apply twice.

Also, we've noticed one person made four forum accounts to apply. One person who was fired from staff before made a new forum account to apply. Six people under 18 applied. None will be hired.

Tribal

Lord

Irina;1245279 said:
Don't apply twice.

Also, we've noticed one person made four forum accounts to apply. One person who was fired from staff before made a new forum account to apply. Six people under 18 applied. None will be hired.

:eek:rly: :phone2::phonel::phone: :yarly:

carnival

Sorceror

Sheivan01;1245205 said:

well that would be retarded to to think everyone who applied is a counsler. saying like 5 outta 500 people will be picked

:( I guess I wasn't considered since Im 17. Just wondering Irina, why 18 and up? I understand there is a difference in maturity between teens and adults but some teens like myself are mature and would like to be a part of the staff. Oh well. In my opinion, getting people under the age of 18 would be a good idea. The main reason: they can put more time into being a staff member, whereas, adults have jobs, a spouse, and many other responsibilities.

Your loss ;)

It's all good though. Looking on the bright side of things, I can use the time from now until I am 18 to learn more about the game.

I'll be 18 soon though, so, expect me to apply again next time you have an opening for Counselor!

~System

System of a Down;1245696 said:
:( I guess I wasn't considered since Im 17. Just wondering Irina, why 18 and up? I understand there is a difference in maturity between teens and adults but some teens like myself are mature and would like to be a part of the staff. Oh well. In my opinion, getting people under the age of 18 would be a good idea. The main reason: they can put more time into being a staff member, whereas, adults have jobs, a spouse, and many other responsibilities.

Your loss ;)

It's all good though. Looking on the bright side of things, I can use the time from now until I am 18 to learn more about the game.

I'll be 18 soon though, so, expect me to apply again next time you have an opening for Counselor!

~System

I had a similar conversation with her, in-game, because I'm fourteen, and wanted to help out as a Counselor. She's busy, so she shot me down quick. [e giggle

Oh well, see you in four years... when I SHALL RUN THE SERVER!

Tribal

Lord

Black Thunder;1248284 said:
I had a similar conversation with her, in-game, because I'm fourteen, and wanted to help out as a Counselor. She's busy, so she shot me down quick. [e giggle

Oh well, see you in four years... when I SHALL RUN THE SERVER!

roflolmao

Status
Not open for further replies.