UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - January 29th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Above

Squire
Perhaps this will breed a new player killer alt??? One who can stealth in, explosion/flamestrike someone before they call the guards? Definitely a kamikaze class, but what could be more honorable than knowing you are going to die and doing it anyway?

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT PVP SO DISREGARD ANYTHING I SAY ON THE TOPIC
^^^^ stupidest thing ive ever heard of... Explode FS does not kill a player, people set guards on macros to call them easy, and explode FS is the easiest combo in the game to heal... [e sigh this server needs more pvpers.

HYBRID NEEDS PLAYERS. When you douchebags send your red into town and kill every AFKER in sight, it makes the towns look empty. people play on servers where people play. I haven't been spoken to by a GM about this but i would bet you a $billion they are doing this to keep people from getting town killed. When the towns look empty, new players quit b/c it doesn't look like there's a population. It needs to look like there's a population.
Also, the shard is full of elite pvpers and when NOOBS join up, they need to have a safe haven where they can learn the ropes or else they will get oppressed by you asshats and rage quit, which is also bad for the shard. It's really not too hard to figure out just pull your head outta your ass for a second and think about things. Don't you want a higher shard population? Wouldn't you like to see 900-1000 players again when you log on instead of 500-700? I sure would.
-Elric

toronto_matt

Sorceror
you don't pvp. you hide on your beetles at idocs. this doesn't apply to you.

rofl, its called sarcasm chase. meant to get a rise out of people that are acting like their home was just repossessed, its fuckin uo, its FREE, its 15 years old. obviously it worked on you tho....

some of you people need to realize that the shard is in DECLINE, its on a slow drip fuckin IV right now, instead of thinkin like fuckin gorillas with half a brain, think about what this really means for a second. you constantly complain about trammies, people that banksit, and all the rest, but without all that you would be looking at a pop of about 300 on here or LESS, no economy, no trade, nothing. it would be one big quake arena shitfest but just UO instead of quake, no one would play. pvp will always be a staple on this shard, trust me..

oldskooluo

Sorceror
tbh
we are uncertain as to what mark means by : Red characters may no longer enter guarded regions safely.
i hope guards stop insta whacking, and have faction guard behavior, so an army of reds COULD kill everyone in town

CosmosRockin

Wanderer
I don't PvP anymore like I used to, but even I know this could be a bad change if its not done right. Everyone's got a lot of valid points, I'm not saying they don't but what if this change is in preparation for another change? Reds can't enter towns safetly...so what happens if the next shard change happens to be certain town guard zones falling on a permanent status and turning them into red towns like Bucs Den and Ocllo. The GMs may be expanding the number of red towns in the near future, and this may be a set up for it. Who knows? Wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.