UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - January 29th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharajji

Sorceror
A challenge for a red. ;)

... if a red enters a guarded area, guards can be called. That's what they're for, isn't it? You're a murderer, you're WANTED. If you're 'caught' (an innocent screaming for guards) you should be persecuted (killed). Get creative with this new implementation; think outside of the box.

I second this opinion, if you go into Tombstone, with your pistoleros blazing, Wyatt Earp is gonna blow your balls off.

White Lotus

Sorceror
you gotta be fucking kidding me reds can't enter towns? wtf you guys need to do an in game vote on this or something........and you most def need to give more information about wtf these updates mean......what we know is so limited based off what you said

oldskooluo

Sorceror
I second this opinion, if you go into Tombstone, with your pistoleros blazing, Wyatt Earp is gonna blow your balls off.
what if its outlaw jose wales? would be a good fight not an insta lightining guard whack
i think guards should NOT insta kill,..they should be like faction guards in behavior attacking all greys and reds,...that would be more applicable

St21k3n

Traveler
.... Mark may I ask, why the fuck would you add this to hybrid? This is the worse thing that's hit hybrid sense ive played..... The was I see it is, everyone goes blue factions. No Reds what so ever.

Maharajji

Sorceror
Perhaps this will breed a new player killer alt??? One who can stealth in, explosion/flamestrike someone before they call the guards? Definitely a kamikaze class, but what could be more honorable than knowing you are going to die and doing it anyway?

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT PVP SO DISREGARD ANYTHING I SAY ON THE TOPIC

Apathetic

Sorceror
wow *Butt hurt* yes please lets make another provision for... Bank sitters... why? are they what makes this server worth playing on... the flippin bank sitters... who else does this help anyone who can move or is looking at a screen can call guards when flagged this is just gayness... *butt hurt*

Takeover

Sorceror
I have a hard time understanding this as well..... This will greatly affect the PvP on this shard. This also leaves a lot of questions like what will happen to PK factions ?? Why???

Status
Not open for further replies.