UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blast from the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread Eight

Sorceror
Re: Blast from the past...

TragedeTheGreat said:
Sorry.

Young Tragede Will Always Be The Best.

Any Challengers?

You got to be kidding me. This UO rap "aka cRAP" thing is the most pathetic waste of free time. Hell go watch the grass grow or something......

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

Bread Eight said:
You got to be kidding me. This UO rap "aka cRAP" thing is the most pathetic waste of free time. Hell go watch the grass grow or something......

Watching Grass Grow is my number one past time :< got beef?

selo

Wanderer

Bread Eight said:

Dude you need to chill the fuck out. You keep bagging out people for doing things they enjoy. Accept the fact that people are different and move on. If it is really that much of an issue to you don't read the threads related to that issue. I am sure there are many things you do that alot of us wouldn't so before you start getting all high and mighty on your judgement throne realise that you're just as bad.

hivajisa

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
Dude you need to chill the fuck out. You keep bagging out people for doing things they enjoy. Accept the fact that people are different and move on. If it is really that much of an issue to you don't read the threads related to that issue. I am sure there are many things you do that alot of us wouldn't so before you start getting all high and mighty on your judgement throne realise that you're just as bad.
abm u must excuse him he is retarded

he sucked... type out a lil classic line he been thinking of...let u spit a line then go oooo owned... thank god hes ass aint around brit no more. Spam city™

he sucked... type out a lil classic line he been thinking of...let u spit a line then go oooo owned... thank god hes ass aint around brit no more. Spam city™

selo

Wanderer

LAdy DaRk AnGeL said:

E Gangsta right here.:gay:

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
E Gangsta right here.:gay:
Word, G Money.

Anyone who takes his free time to make a funny and badass song dedicated to the video game we all love is coo in my book.

Bread Eight said:
hey you're a cock-fag

woops

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

MemphisWade said:
hey you're a cock-fag

woops
hahah funny put a c infront of rap and you get crap lets take that same c and put it inplace of the r in rock you get cock lol no wonder u like rock

ps that was directed towards the guy u quoted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.