UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blast from the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Blast from the past...

Flipper said:
because I don't take Ultima Online Rapping seriously enough to make it into a career

and yes I beat him, I'm the rap champ

You’re an arrogant prick, you know that right?

Yea Im still around... Lol flipper, nice job on the rap contest.. I dont even remember you since most of you were just screwing around and couldnt really rap anyway.. But still, Im proud of you man.. Although, I believe the battle was more about UO content and not actual talent.. So if you are proud that maybe your knowledge of UO is greater.., power to ya! But the fact is.. I am the UO rap champ.. And always will be.. Not that its a huge accomplishment or anything..

lol.. Call me out for what, another UO rap battle.. No thanks Im done with that shit.. That was all jokes anyway..

Flipper

Knight

Castro said:
Yea Im still around... Lol flipper, nice job on the rap contest.. I dont even remember you since most of you were just screwing around and couldnt really rap anyway.. But still, Im proud of you man.. Although, I believe the battle was more about UO content and not actual talent.. So if you are proud that maybe your knowledge of UO is greater.., power to ya! But the fact is.. I am the UO rap champ.. And always will be.. Not that its a huge accomplishment or anything..

No, you're the rap champ, from UO. I'm the UO Rap champion. biatch don't maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake me come ova there

P.S. just read the last bit of the thread... of course I know Castro is more talented at rapping, I'm just messin' g

Flipper

Knight

Castro said:
so how come im the one with a platinum plaque hanging on the front of my tower?? :)

cuz nobody gave me one? I got the platinum spinnerz and the mil check

i tell ya what, you make rapping a career, and i'll make it a joke, and we'll be equal champions!

GradGT

Sorceror

You wouldn't believe how many checks I cash,
When I open up bank the whole shard crash.

Castro sent me a third UOG rap one time...

It was extremely hateful to a few gm's *cough*mark*cough*

Must have deleted... hope u still got that castro

-zowie

R

Ryan

Castro... come back or I revoke the platinum plaque!

Status
Not open for further replies.