UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blast from the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkis

Wanderer
Re: Blast from the past...

all that matters is that i'm the new platinum artist of the shard, and that's that. i'm working on some beats for some songs i actually wrote about the shard, including my winning "Hybrid Anthem" song...

Braedinn

Wanderer

Ya Castro has myspace and ICQ i talk to him daily and ya he has abunch of new songs and such so ya and hes in college so he wont play much but i heard that hes playing more and more

Braedinn

Wanderer

Sheivan01-hybrid said:
i dont wanna be mean, this guy is really talented, but he REALLY doesnt fit in this picture
dude wtf thats not him i have seen like 100 pictures of him..

MemphisWade said:
why don't you make an emo song for us then, fayg

castro is the shit btw

Because I don't like rap, I'm a fayg? LOL I guess I should expect that sort of response from a 19 year old. And EMO is just as bad. Long live IRON MAIDEN!

Shock Therapy said:
Because I don't like rap, I'm a fayg? LOL I guess I should expect that sort of response from a 19 year old. And EMO is just as bad. Long live IRON MAIDEN!

oh im sorry maybe next time we should all consider your opinions on the internet

... fayg

Romey

Sorceror

i trapped a squirrel and put it in my neighbors mailbox then watched it jump out at him when he checked his mail, he fell in the street and almost got ranover by a car.

johnny the squirrel screams "no turtle stop ravaging me" tommy the turtle then continues to beat the poor squirrel into submission "down with u squirrel" tommy the turtle says, bobby the bird flys over in a desperate attempt to save the squirrel "i'll save u squirrel!" says bobby the bird.

to be continued

SkyHigh00

Sorceror

Dude, I don't even listen to fucking rap - Mostly metal.
Dream Theater, Nevermore, Arcturus, Opeth ect.

But that is some tiiiight shit.
I want more..

Epileptick

Wanderer

I laugh when I see people call other people fags for liking a type of music they personally don't like.

I would put money on it that the person calling the other a fag for liking that type of music doesn't even like the type of music, but instead thinks its "cool" to like it, so he runs around calling people "fag's" for not liking it.

Not pointing any fingers really...just an oppinion...:p

Personally, I have had many emo bands open up for my rock band....and there is NOTHING faggish about them. I guarentee every kid in those bands would kick my ass if I looked at them wrong, not to mention a few of them out played us signifigantly.

Some emo bands rock harder than anyone.

Anyway...good for you castro. Much respect for anyone who has the balls to show others their talent, regardless of the genre. And an extra point for kicking ass at it ;)

- epi

AshesRelandi

Wanderer

Epileptick said:
Some emo bands rock harder than anyone.

[signed

That shit's hilarious tho about the song.. lmfao he's so serious and rapping about UO, I almost shit myself laughing..

salty

Wanderer

Gotta say tradegy's was the freshest. Im down with some rap and some rock but he is spitting some sick shit, specially bout the cheater. I could get down to some of that.

Sammich

Wanderer

Flipper-hybrid said:
because I don't take Ultima Online Rapping seriously enough to make it into a career

and yes I beat him, I'm the rap champ

This is true, for I was there.

Sammich

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
anyone forget about "Lil Tragety", he woulda won that rap battle if Irina wouldnt have kicked him right after he said somthin about Krrios

This is also true

Oh yea

First version was too fast for anyone to understand, so I got him to slow it down 4 ya*

ABM > http://media.putfile.com/Tragede

*Does not apply to AMB, he is black. He can understand anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.