UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Blast from the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipper

Knight
Re: Blast from the past...

lol

i beat him in the rap contest, think he got ROFLed off the shard

R

Ryan

Here's another one he did:

UO Gamers RAP 2

a loller

Wanderer

Wow uogamers now is one more notch above the rest, we have our own rap theme songs, chea.

aemneuspeed

Knight

Flipper said:
lol

if you did beat him, how come he's on to bigger and better things like making a cd, but yet your still here whoring the fourms daily?

Flipper

Knight

aemneuspeed said:
if you did beat him, how come he's on to bigger and better things like making a cd, but yet your still here whoring the fourms daily?

because I don't take Ultima Online Rapping seriously enough to make it into a career

and yes I beat him, I'm the rap champ

Zagar230

Sorceror

I got a rape for hyrbid....But, its just to leet for ya'll. I still dont no why people call me white. I got black....i am black.....

I'll give ya a million dalla rape right heeeere.

(Didin't really care much about it. Rape it at ur own rythem. It was 5:31 am when this was done. took me 10 mins. Not a very good raper. Prolly make people leave hybrid for this) XD

Uogamers be the game to give you fame. But, shit if you even act a bit lame, you get flamed. Cuz, you ant be good at this game. First thing you'll do is rage and start to page. Gms will laugh as they throw you in the cage for spaming in ghost. Oh, shit dont cry cuz u got toast.
All the pkers laugh at you,because they be calling you names like jew. The next thing that comes is A2K from above. Castin them spells as they see the town run to the wells. Aim2Kill be the mato (Spell check that) for me I’ll shoot you as I wipe off my white tee. Bustin with my 9 making some crime i be red for sho not knowing were to go. Brits gate is the place to be to get ganked me the #1 g. you be running around getting thrown in the down. He name be .I, oh shit now ur gunna die. Run. Run as fast as you can. Oh shit here comes san. No Were to go no were to hide.

Pfft, hybrid be the shard to be. Know one can top that and be the king. Ryan be the one to make this dream. Known to you and me. Thanks gms…Zags out and about. Peace nigga! Detriot!

Shadown420

Wanderer

My llama is ethereal, i am what to fear yall, from brit to the pit and back, your gonna get owned if ya talk smack.

Lesabre

Sorceror

Flipper said:
lol

I love you flipper, but all in all hes definitely better :\. But meh, i'm not even into rap.

anyone forget about "Lil Tragety", he woulda won that rap battle if Irina wouldnt have kicked him right after he said somthin about Krrios

Status
Not open for further replies.