UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Best PvPer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Drakull-demise;360480 said:
Paragon Dancer??? who's that?? :p :p :p :D :D

You better be nice, I'm pretty sure you just got your third bar of rep on that last post because of me. haha.

Pont;360411 said:
Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your sensibilities Mr super duper forum pvper. Now repeat after me, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10. Feel better now?

What did I say to imply that I was angry? That I was in any state of mind that would be placated by counting to ten? Didn't the fact I said I took personal offense imply that I was lucid enough not to be hot headed and irate?

You said it would be none of the above, but inside the poll it also mentions forum pvp. Maybe it would be, "if you're talking about in game pvp, none of the above" but the fact you didn't clarify only goes to villify you, not me sir.

Dingus-demise;360483 said:
What did I say to imply that I was angry? That I was in any state of mind that would be placated by counting to ten? Didn't the fact I said I took personal offense imply that I was lucid enough not to be hot headed and irate?

You said it would be none of the above, but inside the poll it also mentions forum pvp. Maybe it would be, "if you're talking about in game pvp, none of the above" but the fact you didn't clarify only goes to villify you, not me sir.

I love you.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

In other news,
biggie caused me waste about 200k in pof earlier today :(
God maces are awful :<

Attachments

• biggie dies llolololololol.rpv
    203.5 KB · Views: 9

Godrick

Wanderer

These threads just explode don't they... Well from my perspective it looks like Mastershake is the best.... Which is kind of hard to argue against considering he's ahead of this poll...

Pont

Knight

Dingus-demise;360483 said:

I'm sorry you can't be lucid because you thought I said "it would be none of the above" when actualy what I said was "wheres the option for none of the above" I just wanted to know why that option wasn't given for people to choose. Please read what I post before you try to argue a non-existant point.

I'm going to assume me not being on there was so that I wouldn't disturb the ballot.

Oh by the way Hyphy Train, I found these in my screenshot folder.

But I still suck, right?

Tempest

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;360516 said:
I'm going to assume me not being on there was so that I wouldn't disturb the ballot.

But I still suck, right?

Yeah forgot anyone would die at less than half health with a conc blow. =[

As I recall you couldn`t touch me without it, and nice tree stumps btw.

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror

i don't think that your modded uo file for trees is legal (i dont remember the name of the damn file), is it?

But I still suck, right?

are these trees legal ?

DragnMaw

Wanderer

But I still suck, right?

From easyuo.exe and tree client hack.

ardaaltunel3

Sorceror

But I still suck, right?

wow someone wasted the forests.. how sad isn't it ? :(

Cerebus

Wanderer

But I still suck, right?

not possitive, but i seem to remember LC telling me these were illegal