UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Best PvPer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

My wrestle necro mage> my nox scribe swords mage, people complain about things they refuse to adapt to. Change your play style and build a strong strategy to counter bleed/nox.

But ld's Necro/Alchy/wrestle mage was overall most dominant field fighting char i saw in a while.

Argyle

Wanderer

luigi-demise;360358 said:
hey man, people have told me that i only win because i play a nox mage, then i get on my pure mage and own them. Survival of the fitest i say.

But no one duels me on nox dexxers =/

...even with pots...

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Argyle;360363 said:
But no one duels me on nox dexxers =/

...even with pots...

"no one" is too general, i'll gladly duel you on a nox dexxer, it's not that hard to win against a dexxor.

Argyle

Wanderer

luigi-demise;360365 said:
"no one" is too general, i'll gladly duel you on a nox dexxer, it's not that hard to win against a dexxor.

When I get a chance, I'll take you up on that offer. Consider this a rain check, and lets see if we cant do it one night this week...

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Argyle;360369 said:
When I get a chance, I'll take you up on that offer. Consider this a rain check, and lets see if we cant do it one night this week...

i'm busy weeknights, we'll leave it for friday ?

Argyle

Wanderer

We can try. I leave Friday nights open for getting AWAY from a PC...usually at the local pub with friends and/or family...but we shall see...

Pont;360377 said:
Wheres the option for "none of the above" ?

when you start getting recognized for pvping and are put into a league with such gentlemen then you can pipe up with a comment like this

uome

Bug Hunter

The Devil's Advocate;360378 said:
when you start getting recognized for pvping and are put into a league with such gentlemen then you can pipe up with a comment like this
Arn't we suposed to play to have fun?

p01n7e

Sorceror

uome;360379 said:
Arn't we suposed to play to have fun?
Nope, some people play the game so that after numerous hours of grinding, they can come to the forums and bitch about somebody/celebrate their long waited victory.

Argyle

Wanderer

The Devil's Advocate;360384 said:
who is argyle?

Requiem, Pharcyde, Argyle, Monolith, Icculus...

I know Third the character...Ive been gone a year, Im wondering who he used to be or if he's new...I wasnt being a tool.

Pont

Knight

The Devil's Advocate;360378 said:

Gentlemen? are these the same people who trap unsuspecting noobs at brit gate in energy fields and gank them and rob them of their poor belongings? And house hide?

Argyle

Wanderer

Pont;360399 said:
Gentlemen? are these the same people who trap unsuspecting noobs at brit gate in energy fields and gank them and rob them of their poor belongings? And house hide?

Same people.