UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Best PvPer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamboish

Wanderer
Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

So, who is the best pvper as of now since LD got wacked..I didn't post myself on the poll due to the fact no one else would stand a chance :(

I voted Albino because he needs to get more than his own vote :( Sorry bro. You'll find me to be a kind god.

Tigeros

Sorceror
Re: Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Mastershake ftw.

Albino? President Bush ? lol

Wheres Paragon Dancer ?

wtf

Jamboish

Wanderer

I was gonna put eby on there. Then I realized I didn't leave room for Mae' Var..And Eby already knows he is the best. So, nothing to prove there :)

alllex

Knight

pvp?

come on ! exept mae var and master shake and third others are sucky noob pvper and do not fight 1 vs 1 at all .

l.sd was a pure 1vs1 pk!

Lol. Well, I wouldn't put Paragon Dancer up there to be honest.

I'd put Kenneth Kaniff up there however. I'm much stronger on him I think.

p01n7e

Sorceror

Ld was good, but i just don't get why you are making a demi god of him. And in all his leetness, he was worse in duels than on the field. Just my 2c.

Tempest

Knight

alllex;360322 said:
others are sucky noob pvper and do not fight 1 vs 1 at all .

Coming from a guy who sits on a blue and gets his ass handed to him when he even fights one on one.

alllex

Knight

Hyphy Train;360329 said:
Coming from a guy who sits on a blue and gets his ass handed to him when he even fights one on one.

well reason im not red is because i dont have friend to help me out on field pvp you d*mp **s

i would be dead 24/24 if i was red all blue+all pk would kill me 50 vs 1

dont you ever realize im alway alone?

pkrlz

Knight

Why do u guy keep making this kind of poll?
It looks like Shifty is back.......

Dingus the forum pvper!

Pumpkin is right.

If I didn't have a guild, you can be sure I'd be playing on a blue all the time.

Tempest

Knight

ParagonDancer;360332 said:
Pumpkin is right.

If I didn't have a guild, you can be sure I'd be playing on a blue all the time.

I`m red and I solo more than I group fight... Doesn`t change anything.

Pumpkin has Shake`s house to keep away from blue ganks.

Shouldn`t really be an excuse.

You either contribute to the random blue ganks at brit or contribute to taking them out solo on a red.

Hyphy Train;360333 said:
I`m red and I solo more than I group fight... Doesn`t change anything.

Pumpkin has Shake`s house to keep away from blue ganks.

Shouldn`t really be an excuse.

You either contribute to the random blue ganks at brit or contribute to taking them out solo on a red.

True enough.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

which we gank are we referring too? and i agree this thread is pointless though i would say Luigi's 29 wins 1 loss record is rather impressive.
Dingus wins forum pvp though.
albino,bush and evidence need to be removed seeing as they are not even in the same league as some of the people on that list.
Imo it's a toss up between third and luigi

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

lol, yall trash talk ld, but he raped in duels, yall just were to afraid to actually duel him. so you say he sux, but ld > all even me ;'< but yeah, as far as the pvpers on this list.... maevar.... wtf? albino, pwnd. bush, roflcakes. evidence,roflcopters. Mastershake, demon strangle bleed, and house.

ionno this thread is pointless

Paulie

Wanderer

im no god of pvp or anything, but half the people on that list dont come even close to holding the title of the best. shakes a good duelist from what i hear, but as far as what i hear about his field pvp the man does his best work running from one house to another, which he's accessed to all of them. mae'var is more of a hiding ganker, unless he gets the jump on you he's a joke. president bush? dont make me laugh, no barcode names should go up on that list, with the exception of maybe cucumber jim. as for chi... there's a few of them that deserve recognition. there are many good pvpers in all the guilds, however, those of you know who you are like myself, that dont have the right to even think to claim that title.

p01n7e

Sorceror

Duels with nox bleed mages are ridiculous, and people judging dueling skill of other people based on those duels are even more ridiculous.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

hey man, people have told me that i only win because i play a nox mage, then i get on my pure mage and own them. Survival of the fitest i say.