UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Best PvPer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Third is in Chi.

He also has characters Ender & Magnus.

He's quite wealthy, so he's had to have been around for quite some time. I'm not really sure how long though.

Argyle;360391 said:
Requiem, Pharcyde, Argyle, Monolith, Icculus...

I know Third the character...Ive been gone a year, Im wondering who he used to be or if he's new...I wasnt being a tool.

I know who you are, we used to be guildmates....... and kinda still are

Pont

Knight

Dingus-demise;360381 said:
I take personal offense to this.

Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your sensibilities Mr super duper forum pvper. Now repeat after me, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10. Feel better now?

Pont;360399 said:
Gentlemen? are these the same people who trap unsuspecting noobs at brit gate in energy fields and gank them and rob them of their poor belongings? And house hide?

I didn't know there were rules in fel............. you know the risk you're running when you step into a pvp zone

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;360408 said:
Third is in Chi.

He also has characters Ender & Magnus.

He's quite wealthy, so he's had to have been around for quite some time. I'm not really sure how long though.

you forgot to mention, that he looks extremely good.

Pont

Knight

The Devil's Advocate;360414 said:
I didn't know there were rules in fel............. you know the risk you're running when you step into a pvp zone

Yeah thats why I made a char that can self res, spam natures fury (even on house hiders) poison with shurikens, cast mage spells, hide and stealth. Oh and the best thing is all the stuffs blessed so I don't loose any insurance money to those guys when I die. Been building up my virtues gump nicely killing reds, im a knight of justice now.
and yes I was one of those noobs that steped into brit gate once. Vengance be mine.

Blacula

Knight

Paulie;360355 said:
president bush? dont make me laugh, no barcode names should go up on that list, with the exception of maybe cucumber jim.

Duel Paul from Barcode sir, you'll be surprised. As for Bush: read my comment, ty.

Pont;360426 said:
Yeah thats why I made a char that can self res, spam natures fury (even on house hiders) poison with shurikens, cast mage spells, hide and stealth. Oh and the best thing is all the stuffs blessed so I don't loose any insurance money to those guys when I die. Been building up my virtues gump nicely killing reds, im a knight of justice now.
and yes I was one of those noobs that steped into brit gate once. Vengance be mine.

LOL, so you're that stealther...

We've all been wondering who that was.

Pont

Knight

ParagonDancer;360428 said:
LOL, so you're that stealther...

We've all been wondering who that was.

My chars name is Pontauban. ;)
Click the link below to find out more.

[Drakull]

Knight

Ok, guys,
It's about 12-20 of you who actively PvP... can't you just put all your names in a list and agree on a sort order? :p :p :p
Why don't you guys hold a tournament to find out who is the best instead of this silly e-penis threads??

It would be A LOT harder if it were a PvM list...