UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Best PvPer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrovaX-demise

Sorceror
Re: Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

again, i work on sundays ;/
everytime ppl say that no ones work on sundays, it makes me feel bad ;/

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Wow How About Them Nfc Players Won The Probowl. Bullshit, Derek Anderson Sux My Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !@$!@%@^$#&$#%*&^*%^(^&()*&)&*)%^&#^$#@!$!

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Didn't u see my picture from yesterday was something like 2v6 house hiding, with you guys meteor swarming from inside your keep.
Also don't lie you're barcode,houses are part of your pvp style as big a part of running 1v1 and celebrating 5+ v1 dismount ganks.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Cerebus;360848 said:
you're a dumbass luigi, now drop to your knees and do your job

I'm a dumbass.... are you like mentally unstable? I'm sensing sever trust issues, we can work through that.

p01n7e

Sorceror

Guys, listen carefully because i'm not going to repeat it.
Fashion once thought me something EXTREMELY valuable.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Most. Valuable. Lesson. EVER!

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Cerebus;360854 said:
i AM in barcode, but i don't house hide 1 v 1

Rpv a few days ago you and shadowZ fighting me 2v1 i didn't go to a house or call for a help, shadowZ gets the sacred guard whack for g-healing you and you bolt second it was 1v1.