UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Best PvPer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Re: Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Cerebus;360718 said:
what was he banned for? treehack?

This proves how fucking stupid you are, the tree hack is only client side and undetectable unless pictures of your own client using it are posted, you can't get caught for it unless you go out and say i use tree stump *hack*.
Retard.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;360731 said:
This proves how fucking stupid you are, the tree hack is only client side and undetectable unless pictures of your own client using it are posted, you can't get caught for it unless you go out and say i use tree stump *hack*.
Retard.

he HAS posted pics of him using it before.
Retard.

Tempest

Knight

luigi-demise;360721 said:
Ironically, he was banned not for treehack but for other reasons. None which may concern you.

Well damn ain`t that some shit? Ironically he was banned for something bad enough to even get banned. Meaning he was either being a complete jerk to staff, griefing noobs in tram, or trying to gain an unfair advantage by any other means...

Still doesn`t make him look any better.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Hyphy Train;360739 said:
Well damn ain`t that some shit? Ironically he was banned for something bad enough to even get banned. Meaning he was either being a complete jerk to staff, griefing noobs in tram, or trying to gain an unfair advantage by any other means...

Still doesn`t make him look any better.

He beat you, that made him look better

Tempest

Knight

Steven_Greer;360742 said:
He beat you, that made him look better

It did because he beat me twice in a duel and once on the field...

Makes me look real good =P

He got banned for ban evasion.

I don't know what he did originally oh so long ago though.

(Poetry ^^)