UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

Best PvPer??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pandacious

Wanderer
Re: Best PvPer Post-LD on demise..

I disagree with this list.

My vote goes to Proffesor McDead, he may not be on the list....but I'm "unofficially" putting him there :) and he has one vote.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Pandacious;360916 said:
I disagree with this list.

My vote goes to Proffesor McDead, he may not be on the list....but I'm "unofficially" putting him there :) and he has one vote.

two votes anyone who has McDead as a name must be pretty elite.

Cerebus

Wanderer

luigi-demise;360919 said:
two votes anyone who has McDead as a name must be pretty elite.

unless their other names were, "we.gank.okay" or MotherDuck

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Cerebus;360920 said:
unless their other names were, "we.gank.okay" or MotherDuck

And infernal omen or koolaidman or autistic bunnies those are all my chars i have destroyed you with on multiple occasions.
Go back to your dreams of grandeur.

Cerebus

Wanderer

Steven_Greer;360923 said:
And infernal omen or koolaidman or autistic bunnies those are all my chars i have destroyed you with on multiple occasions.
Go back to your dreams of grandeur.

never even seen koolaidman, nice job lieing?

jrhather

Wanderer

Dingus-demise;360359 said:
People say I only win by semantics, syntax and sarcasm; they forget about alliteration.
BAH! No... more... repping...possible...

Jamboish

Wanderer

Technically, tree hack isn't considered a "Hack" for say. It is easy to do and all your doing is changing the graphics for the trees. Hacking would involve in the packets sent to and from demise, which it doesn't do. You can do the same thing with efields, nox fields, and para fields. You can turn them into red dots instead of what they show ingame. That isn't hacking :)

You know what, yea I will. I forfeit that war axe, if I'm going to spend 10 mill on an sc weap I'll spend it on a mace.

Give me 3 reasons as to how forum pvp is more pathetic than graphical pvp.