UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Faction!

Best Factions Is....

• [e.]1337 (E.)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • -1- One Love -1- (Love)

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Legion of Doom (D)

• The Zerg (Zerg)

• D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D)

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • The Train of Pain (ain)

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Faction!

Putting money on E. to win a fight against anyone is just a waste =[

Also im bored and downloading the WoW Test file to play on the test server =/

Megumi

Wanderer

RHYMES said:
Lud, you guys got rocked by a H 20 and your talking shit about crazy joey...

Hangovers are a bitch, man.

RHYMES said:
I was at that. It was 3 c2w who killed you. Then lud joined the fight makes it a 3v3 and it was still a loss. Pojo you talked a lot of shit on these forums and have failed to back it up. If E. and Love fought, I might put gold on E.

I joined in after Esk had said stop a few times. Slopko joined in rather quickly, making it 4v3. Reskill attempts were made on Esk, a gate out was dispelled by Rage members after the fight was obviously over.

You don't have a leg to stand on.

I also like how c2w have joined in with your already formidable gank squad. There's almost as many non-rage as guilded characters running with you guys now. Funny.

elohdee

Knight

I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE, I DON'T WANNA BE THE REASON WHY, EVERYTIME I WALK OUT THE DOOR , I SEE HIM DIE A LITTLE MORE INSIDE, I DON'T WANNA HURT HIM ANYMORE, I DON'T WANNA TAKE AWAY HIS LIFE I DON'T WANNA BE... A MURDERER.

elohdee

Knight

RHYMES said:
I was at that. It was 3 c2w who killed you. Then lud joined the fight makes it a 3v3 and it was still a loss. Pojo you talked a lot of shit on these forums and have failed to back it up. If E. and Love fought, I might put gold on E.
IT WAS A LOSS? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? ROFLLLEEE

Edit :

They run up grab bars, run away, pojo follows to return a favor, they kill him....

They then proceed to come up and dump esk, I heal him.

Lud chases someone who knows....

If anything it was a gankage of a wannabe set-up fight, rhy you lose at uo.

c2w has, and never will change their gimpness. For when they fight fair, they always, I repeat, always lose.

Nice auto cure though mannng :{

Your logic on UO PVP just astonishes me.

And if you would like to keep talking shit mr. rhy, please lets have another set-up fight, and I bet gold you will lose (with you included I might add).

I like most of rage, but you by far, talk way too much shit, for not being that good.

Fr0sty

Lord

DementedJester said:
Ope Frosty post deleted.

Was about to quote and reply, asshole :(
I jsut figured 1. Bitching wont do anything,everyone knows he cheats, and 2. no need to get wound up. Krrios can play in his little playground all he wants....

I just remember in a post by Ryan, that all krrios client plugins and all plugins are not suppose to be available. Then ap layer asked if that was just for players or staff, meaning KRRIOS. Ryan said it was anticipated for all players and/or staff members. Yet krrios walks around on 2-3 client with perfect heals and perfect syncs. No worries though...

Lament

Knight
2nd Best

*quoted for truth*
And these new faction items will just be another infinitly renewable advantage point, not that I didn't just get lightningWand spammed, repeatedly parad and client bugged, but hey..more than anything ** needs a cheat to use sencondary ability when his client is auto attacking too....
oh ya, learn to heal follow-up spells.. oh ur client cant press the button 4u?LOL

Megumi

Wanderer

Fr0sty said:
I jsut figured 1. Bitching wont do anything,everyone knows he cheats, and 2. no need to get wound up. Krrios can play in his little playground all he wants....

I just remember in a post by Ryan, that all krrios client plugins and all plugins are not suppose to be available. Then ap layer asked if that was just for players or staff, meaning KRRIOS. Ryan said it was anticipated for all players and/or staff members. Yet krrios walks around on 2-3 client with perfect heals and perfect syncs. No worries though...

The Official responce:

He's beta testing the new version without risking a leak to the general public.

Lament said:
*quoted for truth*
And these new faction items will just be another infinitly renewable advantage point, not that I didn't just get lightningWand spammed, repeatedly parad and client bugged, but hey..more than anything ** needs a cheat to use sencondary ability when his client is auto attacking too....
oh ya, learn to heal follow-up spells.. oh ur client cant press the button 4u?LOL

He's thus far refused to add any of the new faction items and i'm yet to see any "shady" staff members using them.

Fr0sty

Lord

DementedJester said:
The Official responce:

He's beta testing the new version without risking a leak to the general public.

He's thus far refused to add any of the new faction items and i'm yet to see any "shady" staff members using them.
I understand that, but he still uses scripts...obviously. Which were suppose to be not allowed by anyone. And obviously I got letal poisoned by the only dread spider to spawn in t2a....damn what an unlucky day...

elohdee

Knight

Fr0sty said:
I understand that, but he still uses scripts...obviously. Which were suppose to be not allowed by anyone. And obviously I got letal poisoned by the only dread spider to spawn in t2a....damn what an unlucky day...

SO YOU WERE THE PERSON HE WAS TALKING ABOUT

krrios: dude
i was chasing down
one of those tbs
for like a year
and he wa healing like no other
and then
all of a sudden
he ran right into a dread spider
and got lethal poisoned

Megumi

Wanderer

Fr0sty said:

The dread spider thing was more than likely Ryan trying to get Krrios killed and it backfiring than Krrios griefing you.

RHYMES

Wanderer

elohdee said:
IT WAS A LOSS? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT? ROFLLLEEE

Edit :

They run up grab bars, run away, pojo follows to return a favor, they kill him....

They then proceed to come up and dump esk, I heal him.

Lud chases someone who knows....

If anything it was a gankage of a wannabe set-up fight, rhy you lose at uo.

c2w has, and never will change their gimpness. For when they fight fair, they always, I repeat, always lose.

Nice auto cure though mannng :{

Your logic on UO PVP just astonishes me.

And if you would like to keep talking shit mr. rhy, please lets have another set-up fight, and I bet gold you will lose (with you included I might add).

I like most of rage, but you by far, talk way too much shit, for not being that good.

4v3? Id fight that npnp also I'm glad your including me into this setup fight... You seem rather upset, blood sugar low?

Before I really want to re field fight, you got to beat E. in a even organized fight. Its like mortal kombat, where you got to beat up the news to get to the final boss's.

Megumi

Wanderer

RHYMES said:
4v3? Id fight that npnp also I'm glad your including me into this setup fight... You seem rather upset, blood sugar low?

Before I really want to re field fight, you got to beat E. in a even organized fight. Its like mortal kombat, where you got to beat up the news to get to the final boss's.

So we have to beat E. then c2w, then Rage and then we can fight e3e, ain and H2O?

'Cause that'd explain why it's such a bitch to get field fights against them.

Actually, thinking about it... yeah i agree with Rage being the End Boss if you think of UO in terms of Mortal Kombat. You had trickier fights- Sub Zero, Scorpian etc. in the middle and then a really anti climactic fight agaisnt Shang Tsung at the end which was easily won as the fucker couldn't do anything if you stayed low kicked him in the shins.

Fr0sty

Lord

DementedJester said:
The dread spider thing was more than likely Ryan trying to get Krrios killed and it backfiring than Krrios griefing you.
I dont really care, but..there was no dread spider there..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.