UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Faction!

Best Factions Is....

• [e.]1337 (E.)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • -1- One Love -1- (Love)

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Legion of Doom (D)

• The Zerg (Zerg)

• D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D)

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • The Train of Pain (ain)

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Best Faction!

Greyc2w said:
I don't 1v1 or claim to be good at 1v1. I'm decent at 5x in the pits and that's it. If you want to 1v1 on precast that's a different story. Also, it wasn't 1v1 because your guildmates were all over the place.

I don't know what odb the 30th means.

Look at your post count. Your a message board whore which is ironic because I'm assuming that's what you tried to call me by saying "odb the 30th."

Yeah, I'm raged but you're the one who posted about it first. Jenova linked me to your post so I could reply.

Good god look at Demented Jesters posts hahah

Which ones? I like to spice it up.

Woah, when r33n can't bring himself to respect you, you're fuckin up hardcore.

Urinal Cake

Sorceror

Jenova-hybrid said:
i see you date girls on the internet i wouldnt show on aim either :x

sorry I didn't have all those kuoc plugins to get all the rl girls, also I hear your failure in WoW should be leading you back to gamers shortly, some people told me you guys were trying to practice your healing on razor.. gl

Megumi

Wanderer

Urinal Cake said:
sorry I didn't have all those kuoc plugins to get all the rl girls, also I hear your failure in WoW should be leading you back to gamers shortly, some people told me you guys were trying to practice your healing on razor.. gl

Nice GED.
Oh wait.

elohdee

Knight

Greyc2w said:
I don't 1v1 or claim to be good at 1v1. I'm decent at 5x in the pits and that's it. If you want to 1v1 on precast that's a different story. Also, it wasn't 1v1 because your guildmates were all over the place.

I don't know what odb the 30th means.

Look at your post count. Your a message board whore which is ironic because I'm assuming that's what you tried to call me by saying "odb the 30th."

Yeah, I'm raged but you're the one who posted about it first. Jenova linked me to your post so I could reply.

Good god look at Demented Jesters posts hahah

Yea, see my join date, see my avg post a day, sorry that is not a "post whore" DJ is a post whore

AND WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 1v1 ARE YOU RETARDED?

And ask your buddy jenova about odb.

God damn I'm done talking to you, you're far slower and more boring than odb :(

RYAN GET ON AIM - edit (urinal cake)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Urinal Cake said:

apart from the minor detail that all but 2 of us have been on razor the whole time that was nearly a good point.

/wrist

Lesabre

Sorceror

r33n said:
I am not sure how autocuring is fun for you guys, but whatever you say man. If you think you're gonna get respect from people by being 'allied' with Rage, then you are wrong. I was really unimpressed by fighting you guys yesterday. If you are going to use autocure, then don't shit talk, you make yourself look 20x worse than you already do.

Yes, if you can't get reens respect, you might as well fucking quit. BTW I like how they joined com and order. :bandwagon:

Greyc2w

Wanderer

r33n said:
I am not sure how autocuring is fun for you guys, but whatever you say man. If you think you're gonna get respect from people by being 'allied' with Rage, then you are wrong. I was really unimpressed by fighting you guys yesterday. If you are going to use autocure, then don't shit talk, you make yourself look 20x worse than you already do.

Who said we thought we're going to get respect by being allied with rage? Nice random comment. I'm assuming you were part of the group of 4 reds spamming AUTO CURE LOL as you died 2v4? I don't care.

We'll do setup fights with you as well. My aim is Greyc2w.

Greyc2w

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Yea, see my join date, see my avg post a day, sorry that is not a "post whore" DJ is a post whore

AND WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 1v1 ARE YOU RETARDED?

And ask your buddy jenova about odb.

God damn I'm done talking to you, you're far slower and more boring than odb :(

RYAN GET ON AIM - edit (urinal cake)

Demented Jester did. When are we going to do those setup fights that we're going to win and you're going to cry about us offscreening like every other time we've did setups on UOG?

Urinal Cake

Sorceror

DementedJester said:
What self-respecting (non-homosexual) guy doesn't want vagina?
We can't all settle for e-pussy, man.

wanting a vagina.. and wanting to have sex with a vagina = 2 diff things. /clap

Megumi

Wanderer

Greyc2w said:
Demented Jester did. When are we going to do those setup fights that we're going to win and you're going to cry about us offscreening like every other time we've did setups on UOG?

Talk to pojo, i'm not gonna be on tonight.

Megumi

Wanderer

Urinal Cake said:
wanting a vagina.. and wanting to have sex with a vagina = 2 diff things. /clap

With rich intellectual rhetoric like this i can't see how you flunked highschool. :([/sarcasm]

elohdee

Knight

And if we really want to talk about post count, you used your first 3 post to flame lod, interesting, I can safely assume someone is raged, and my day continues on for the better.

Megumi

Wanderer

Urinal Cake said:
I realize I am helping your post count which is all you have :'[ you're welcome

I have semi-nudes of your e-girlfirend too.

Is she writing your replies for you?

r33n

Knight

Greyc2w said:
Who said we thought we're going to get respect by being allied with rage? Nice random comment. I'm assuming you were part of the group of 4 reds spamming AUTO CURE LOL as you died 2v4? I don't care.

We'll do setup fights with you as well. My aim is Greyc2w.

Of course you don't care, because you know you autocure. Come on man, take everyone's advice and play legit, and I will do setups then. We tried to 2v2 you guys, and the autocure was blatant enough. We took several of your dumps, and you even offscreened some of ours, which while you KNOW you autocure, is absurd and quite vaginal.

I like Rage, they are all a bunch of cool guys, I've even pvped with you while being in their channel before and you seemed chill. I wish you could carry yourself the same way and not talk shit to people, considering what you do. That's like Barry Bonds coming out now and talking shit to pitchers and the opposing team every time he hits a homerun.

elohdee

Knight

Greyc2w said:
We so cryed, as we killed you secondly you qouted me and started talking about 1v1, what's lud post have to do with me.:(

Megumi

Wanderer

Urinal Cake said:
actually wasn't luds post count reset before? I remember him [e crying in vent or w/e.. sad days..

I hope you're not actually putting any effort into these insults because you're failing quite miserably. Well... at least you're used to failing.

Edit: going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.