UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Faction!

Best Factions Is....

• [e.]1337 (E.)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • -1- One Love -1- (Love)

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Legion of Doom (D)

• The Zerg (Zerg)

• D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D)

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • The Train of Pain (ain)

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagar230

Sorceror
Best Faction!

Who do you think the best faction is. I'm bored. So, blah!

Just vote if the guild you think is good isnt up there. then to fuckign bad i jsut pciked 2 guilds from ea factions. Hvae fun. free to flame!

Zagar230

Sorceror
Re: Best Faction!

Wow i never see ain on the field.
doom useally run into E. / Rage more then anyone els.

Owned Sir Gg

Sorceror

Lmao, Pvps is shit these days hence less playing time. I do rember when we were With Nsynch and broke off and made Wond Bitches We used to roll Lod Till there was no tomarrow. :( I do apriciate Pookie baging his loot for us all the time tho. :) Made our days more easy.

Zagar230

Sorceror

If you say so. Im just waiting for the same faction killing to stop. If zerg wasnt so gay with zerging there own fact6iong then getting owned (Like when they tried to kill doom in bucs) then they could defintly run the shard :( but they stupid and alot of people are falling form the guild. I wanna see a new TL but betta. Alot betta...

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

[e.]1337 (E.) - Unless this is a poll for biggest noohbs on the shard E. really shouldnt make the list.

-1- One Love -1- (Love) - They recruited LOD, so it must be a cool guild now, apart from Lud, hes a diry faggot he screams like a guy and beats it to cartoons.

Engage With Rage (Rage) - Just a bunch of cheats, right? RIGHT. Keep telling yourself that.

Entourage (Entourage) - Lolz, nothing but a zerg, plain and simple.

Legion of Doom (D) - Didnt see much of DOOM, what I remember from when they where led by Facedown was pretty good.

The Zerg (Zerg) - Who?

D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D) - Didnt they peace YES due to getting owned so much?

The Train of Pain (ain) - Lolz, more newbs tbh.

All in all noone will agree on a 'best faction guild'

IMHO under the category of 'faction' guild IE base defence and stuff the best guilds have to be Entourage (allbeit with slightly shady tactics) whatever guild that was that Frenchtoast was in SL with and IC, although thats the same as Ent.

With regards to PvP guilds, theres only really been a few that could ever cut it, that being Ck6, YES/Rage and One Love (despite the fact they have Lud, (cartoons man, your fucking sick))

Oh well, many people will disagree, I dont care, you can all suck it.

Zagar230

Sorceror

Well, Personally. I like doom. There a cool guild that likes to shit talk. And when some people come out to fight shit were ready. We useally dont run inless its outrageous. Everyone in our guild dont liek runners. (For some reason i wonder why i hang with them sence i am a gm runner) But, shit its fun. I was at -3 points got to 7 droepd to 3 got back to 7

So, all in all. DOOM is a fun guild. But, i havnt been in any of the others and probly wont.

after i killed flipper afk. :( (Point crazy) So, No rage.

With E. they house hide more then me at brit gate. there tactic is like gorilia war far hit run hit run. Why dont they just become fucking all hybrid. Damn.

Dont really care for the others. Id like to say Rage are my best pvp players. they wil lsometimes run. but its either 1 of the 2 reeasons.

:We Run:
Cuz, they outnumber us 2 to 1.
Cuz we got blues on us to....

:They Run:
Cuz we outnumber them or we drop 2 guys then they run. But, onyl seen that once.

Megumi

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
[e.]1337 (E.) - Unless this is a poll for biggest noohbs on the shard E. really shouldnt make the list.

-1- One Love -1- (Love) - They recruited LOD, so it must be a cool guild now, apart from Lud, hes a diry faggot he screams like a guy and beats it to cartoons.

Engage With Rage (Rage) - Just a bunch of cheats, right? RIGHT. Keep telling yourself that.

Entourage (Entourage) - Lolz, nothing but a zerg, plain and simple.

Legion of Doom (D) - Didnt see much of DOOM, what I remember from when they where led by Facedown was pretty good.

The Zerg (Zerg) - Who?

D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D) - Didnt they peace YES due to getting owned so much?

The Train of Pain (ain) - Lolz, more newbs tbh.

All in all noone will agree on a 'best faction guild'

IMHO under the category of 'faction' guild IE base defence and stuff the best guilds have to be Entourage (allbeit with slightly shady tactics) whatever guild that was that Frenchtoast was in SL with and IC, although thats the same as Ent.

With regards to PvP guilds, theres only really been a few that could ever cut it, that being Ck6, YES/Rage and One Love (despite the fact they have Lud, (cartoons man, your fucking sick))

Oh well, many people will disagree, I dont care, you can all suck it.

Further back you need to include guilds like CiA, DoB*, .M., >I< (immortals, not baja) and s3x from the faction stand point as these were guilds that stood up agaisnt [IC
Pvp wise back then you need to include P F, TFL, H2O and c2w.

*This was the origional Death on the Battlefield guild and consisted of Zapper, Nick Oliveri, Hunts, faction ganker etc. and worked mainly along side CiA for sigil defence.

Edit: Shit this post made me think of how many pvpers i don't see anymore... People like Zappa, Horny Panda, Paul Oakenfold, sifu chang etc.

edit: Which one of you bloody savages neg' rep'd me for this?

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

I can only talk about guilds that played when I was around, in my memory CiA sucked ass.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

My memories are only of it being you I. Erkle, Kal Ort Por, I know some of those chars are the same ppl, but yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.