UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Faction!

Best Factions Is....

• [e.]1337 (E.)

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • -1- One Love -1- (Love)

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Engage With Rage (Rage)

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Entourage (Entourage)

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Legion of Doom (D)

• The Zerg (Zerg)

• D3@7H 0N 7H3 8@771F!31D (31D)

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • The Train of Pain (ain)

Votes: 16 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Faction!

Urinal Cake said:
also I hear your failure in WoW
arguing about wow translates to:

i have way less of a life than you

why would you ever say such a thing? even though its true.. why do it

defcab

Wanderer

Greyc2w said:
I can't believe I'm responding to some random fat idiot kid who has played UO for the past 15 years and still sucks, but anyway. I love how you always talk shit about us whenever you get the chance. Seems like you guys are always mad about something. I'm sorry we were even above your level of pvp now 3 damn years ago. Maybe you idiots can finally pull off some dumps now that you have sticky bars.

You haven't beat us in any fights yet. I don't consider you guys 6v2ing us anything. We have 3 people from our guild playing here until Chucky starts playing in which we'll have 4 people. My char was finished yesterday and we're finally setup with equip here. We've done one setup fight in which you wanted us to meet you in nujelm. I'm sorry that you fools like to have a conversation about how you like to grab our sticky bars before a setup fight and bust out a stonewall making the pvp REAL challenging. You lost man, get over it. Pojo Man's drug addicted adolescent niggerness got dropped and you had another guy jump in and you guys still died. Who cares though? You're the only idiots who care when you die or lose a damn fight in UO.

We'll happily do as many setup fights as you want with even numbers. We can even be on foot if you want. We'll meet you in a town and anything goes. No walling and dragging bars like a bunch of elite pvpers though. I don't care if we win or lose. I play this game for fun unlike you angry kids who don't have anything else in this world to strive to be good at. Do I think we're better than you guys? Yes, I do. When me, aeon, and chucky came to this server for the first time you guys were all god awful pvpers. I hope we were able to help you guys in learning how to play UO. I feel like a proud father.

Now you're talking shit to Rage at the end of your post like they haven't already beat you in setup fights. LETS HAVE ANOTHER SETUP FIGHT WE'LL WIN THIS TIME. Trust me dude, Rage is better than you guys. Who really cares though? Oh wait, you do. I'm sorry.. ;/

The best part is my 2 guildmates have never played UOR or Hybrid before in their lives and we're still better than you schmucks who have been playing this server consistently for years.

Way to write four paragraphs you fucking tool.

Get used more.

Imalegend420

Wanderer

elohdee said:

I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE, I DON'T WANNA BE THE REASON WHY, EVERYTIME I WALK OUT THE DOOR , I SEE HIM DIE A LITTLE MORE INSIDE, I DON'T WANNA HURT HIM ANYMORE, I DON'T WANNA TAKE AWAY HIS LIFE I DON'T WANNA BE... A MURDERER.
rofl this song was just on tv right when i was reading this post

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Steve Zissou said:
everyone is soo angry, just realize im the best and you'll sleep better at night :)

He's right, mainly because laughter can be so exhausting.

Megumi

Wanderer

Wtfbumped?

Lol @ my arguement with Urinal... Kinda makes me wanna bump the image war Narfle and I had.

Fr0sty

Lord

[SARCASM]
Wow I hadn't read this thread in about a month and damn did I miss some good shit.

On the other hand, YES c2w you fucking owned the server, good fucking job. You're the best pvpers to ever play uogamers, ALSO ANOTHER CONGRATS ON THAT.

And omg you tought my ass how to fucking pvp. Another +1 for you guys.
[/SARCASM]

The very first time I've seen you guys was about maybe 3 weeks ago. And you weren't owning the server with just c2w, you had to tag a long with RAGE. Nothing wrong with that, I like rage, but dont say your guild taught this server how to pvp when you dont even pvp with your guild. Yeah yeah yeah I know your gnna say, "omg we only had 4-5 people in the guild how can we win any fights with that amount?". Well..maybe you cant, but I know a lot of guilds on uogamers that could.

The only reason why I'm posting this is because you come in here telling the whole uogamers pvp population that we suck and you are better then us and you taught us how to pvp. Which you didn't. Your not better then us by a longshot. Yeah we have some bad habits that need to be fixed, but you dont own us.

And sorry, i know I'm about a month too late. :mj:

Flipper

Knight

c2w was here about 2 years ago just fyi

and yes a lot of people learned from their techniques

and no i wasn't there then but i've heard from reputable sources

Status
Not open for further replies.