UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bernie Sanders

TheHawks

Sorceror
Vizeroth: a smart dude (too smart) who's extremely loyal to UOG that's been bated into arguing w/peeps that have been forum banned dozens of time....is now forum banned.
Difference is, he'll respect the ban and move on w/his life.
Y'all done Viz dirty. Fo' shame.
Yeah that's pretty fucked for him to catch a forum ban, but your right he's not one to sneak back on a different ip. I've been telling him for years to just ignore these retards on here that constantly fuck with him. All he said when I talked to him was that "it's probably for the best". I haven't really seen him in game since this post so I guess that he did move on w/his life.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Yeah that's pretty fucked for him to catch a forum ban, but your right he's not one to sneak back on a different ip. I've been telling him for years to just ignore these retards on here that constantly fuck with him. All he said when I talked to him was that "it's probably for the best". I haven't really seen him in game since this post so I guess that he did move on w/his life.

Who on here has been forum banned? The nigga got dealt with on the forums, to be as * smart * as he claims he sure did get wrecked by me on this thread. I left the nigga vizzy speachless, yes I do sign autographs. Watch yourself or your next, I'll be killing you on tokens shard soon enough.

Back to the real reason why he was banned/doesn't play, ryan mentioning unblessing hybrid armor and he went blowjob crazy on ryan. Which got him a ban, the nigga isn't honorable. He is so scared of not being able to compete in ITEM BASED PVP, he just chooses to not play instead of continuing to get raped.

Just like you get raped brah.

3039082a2e34db797bfcec5ce4e410256adec9f2cec0d9810a332f27961b4f74.jpg

crikey

Sorceror
Trump will be wonderful for our economy. Increase jobs!
Fuck, the southwest alone will hire about a million stone workers:

wall.jpg
wall2.jpg

Do you truly feel a man that promises everything under the sun to you will keep those promises? Do you think TuPac will rise from the dead and finance all of these idea's that you/him think are great ideas? Face it, you got taken and made a fool of this last election. This country needs a strong leader and right now even Hillary is stronger and has better chance than Bernie Sanders. Here you go talking about Fox News, I don't watch tv all that much but I can already tell your a fair weather fan. This must be the cool thing at your school.

But lets start here at Bernies Ideas!

1. Time for big thinking and new ideas :

oh yea this is a real game changer right here. He's like 80 years old,
I don't think new Ideas are his thing.

2. America’s problems are worse than ever:

What are our problems exactly? Our problems are that you dont want to pay your debts and want everything to be free and handed to you just like your parents gave you everything. You obviously never had to work for anything.

No thanks I'll pay my own way.

3. Economic inequality is the top issue: why dont you have a original idea, instead of stop being jealous of everyone who has made it.

Instead you think shit should be taken from people who have earned it and handed to you.

4. The middle class is being destroyed: Well this is news.

Maybe it's because kids DON'T WANT TO WORK. They want it given to them.

5. Poverty is worse than is acknowledged:

People do not want to work, when food stamps and social programs will pay them just enough to get by. I see this every day, you would if you ever leave your parents umbrella.

6. The country needs a real jobs program:

This has been tried before, it was a failure. People are lazy and you should read a history book.
http://fee.org/freeman/fdrs-folly-how-roosevelt-and-his-new-deal-prolonged-the-great-depression/

7. Raise the minimum wage and fight for living wages.

You are already seeing MASSIVE moves to automated jobs because it's no longer profitable to have someone paid 20$ per hour to make a fucking mcdonalds hamburger. Who are you going to blame when your 1$ menu goes to 4$.

8. Close the pay equity gap for women:

This will always be a crutch for women, how about you be aggressive and move up the ladder instead on blaming everything on your sex.

9. Provide basic government healthcare for all:

I thought this was already done? I mean not only do you have obamacare with incredibly high premiums and deductibles ( which you were lied to ).

10. Expand Social Security and other safety nets:

Again, the system is based off what you paid into, get a job.

11. College and universities must be free:

This is absolutely absurd, how about you NOT GO to a 20k a semester school for a fucking 30k a year art degree.

12. The rich must pay fair taxes.

Flat Tax, but bernie doesn't support that. He thinks he can run the irs better than they can.

13. Break up the largest financial institutions:

Blame Bill Clinton for this, he's one of your beloved democrats. Again learn history.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass–Steagall:_Aftermath_of_repeal

14. No more bad international trade agreements:

This is the only thing I agree with, if you want to import shit fuck you and pay taxes.

15. Move away from carbon-based energy:

And drive us into a unthinkable energy crisis but spending more money and taking land from people to make solar and wind work. Which still would be unable to support the country at our rate.

16. Climate change must be addressed:

Get the fuck out of here, maybe you should change the name of it a few more times and people will hop back on this train.

17. The US must not fight endless wars:

yea we should just defeat our enemies MAGICALLY, worked great for Obama. Who fucked iraq by leaving to make your cry baby ass happy.

18. Americans can’t afford to be apathetic:

They did vote, they got obama in office. They got screwed.

19. Democracy reform starts with the plutocrats: If these people are buying elections, how come obama did 2 terms?

20. The Supreme Court must be changed:

I dont agree with every decision, but fuck it lets change something that works? Get outa here bro.

I love you dude.

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Naw that pic was taken after he peppered sprayed some fat feminist bitch today at one of donalds rallies..

Hes smurkin hard... lol... It's currently my desktop wallpaper the smurk makes me lol everytime

BASEGOD

Wanderer
**Update**
Angry girl from the video did end up getting arrested... So our Based God Mace Weasel King will remain free.

On a more serious note, seems like something fishy is going on in Wisconsin. Polls have him down around ten points recently. Over my dead body Trump comes up a ten point loser in Wisconsin. I am not predicting victory for Trump, but I wouldn't trust the polls. As the race winds down, the chance of a contested convention grows more imminent... Bernie on the other hand will win the democratic nomination if he wins New York. The democratic party is in full civil war with the green billionaires and the far left attempting to fend off a Clinton Coup. And you will be hard pressed to find any super delegate to support someone who cannot win their home state. If there are any "serious" Bernie people who weren't just deviants, you should be actually very optimistic. As the race winds down, everyone will fix their gaze on the summer and the city wide riots it promises. This election will not be won at the ballot box... As it becomes more and more clear of the inevitable outcome of a contested convention, there is a whiff in the air this time around it will be settled in the streets.

Get your popcorn ready, this is going to be a long hot summer.

crikey

Sorceror
Who on here has been forum banned? The nigga got dealt with on the forums, to be as * smart * as he claims he sure did get wrecked by me on this thread. I left the nigga vizzy speachless, yes I do sign autographs. Watch yourself or your next, I'll be killing you on tokens shard soon enough.

Back to the real reason why he was banned/doesn't play, ryan mentioning unblessing hybrid armor and he went blowjob crazy on ryan. Which got him a ban, the nigga isn't honorable. He is so scared of not being able to compete in ITEM BASED PVP, he just chooses to not play instead of continuing to get raped.

Just like you get raped brah.

View attachment 102871
Surprise surprise that when even the mentioning that blessed items in pvp combat wouldn't be a thing, vizeroth gets all upset and quits.

#goodriddance
Wow this guy sounds ridiculious. If he can afford a suit of Hybrid Armor he should have enough stock to die 1000 times.

How much can this guy possibly die?!?

Shitty attitude and shitty reason to quit.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Wow this guy sounds ridiculious. If he can afford a suit of Hybrid Armor he should have enough stock to die 1000 times.

How much can this guy possibly die?!?

Shitty attitude and shitty reason to quit.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Are you sure you should be here, bud? These forums are a dangerous place for someone so credulous. I'm worried about you.

crikey

Sorceror
Are you sure you should be here, bud? These forums are a dangerous place for someone so credulous. I'm worried about you.
ahhh there he is. Heeesss bAAAAaaaackkk!

I know those two guys like to troll. I may be dumb but I'm not stupid.

I was hoping maybe you would crawl out from under whatever rock you've been hiding and explain your absence. It was a longshot and it half worked ;)

Why don't you play anymore?
It's just a game :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Vizeroth

Sorceror
The administration is inept and apathetic, the players are ignorant and sadistic, and the PVP is tedious and frustrating because it revolves around a series of safe zones.

Gosh, I hope that wasn't too negative; I'd hate to get banned again for being an affront to the purity and joy of Hybrid's forums.

crikey

Sorceror
The administration is inept and apathetic, the players are ignorant and sadistic, and the PVP is tedious and frustrating because it revolves around a series of safe zones.

Gosh, I hope that wasn't too negative; I'd hate to get banned again for being an affront to the purity and joy of Hybrid's forums.
I don't remember UO being much different for a long time ;)

Sorry to see you go. I appreciate good dexxers

Reign Flame

Knight
Trump cannot be President.
If you hate Hillary, vote for Bernie. If you have any common sense, you can at least see he is superior to both.

crikey

Sorceror
It doesn't really matter we are all warcraft peons always.Hopefully next President won't be such a scared baby next go round.
Yeah dude REALLY!
I swear, either Obama is a str8 pussy, or he is a terrorist sympathizer. Look how shitty our military budget became. Look at the decisions hes made.
Watch....itll come out someday. Obama should be taken out back an hung

Donald Trump will make America great again, boost our military to crazy levels and turn the ISIS base, and everything within 50 miles into an Arabian Parking lot