UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bernie Sanders

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Where you're getting the George Busy fan I have no idea... I may have said something complimentary of him but I honestly despise the elitist ruling class which actually includes the Bush's, Obama, Clinton's etc... As for my skills in the area of climatology how do you know I've done no work in Atmospheric Thermodynamics? Answer - you dont.

Ron Paul quite candidly would have been the best President our country has seen in modern history. If all you got out of his candidacy is that he was a "no death tax" candidate, then you are a shallow person and deserve no more time from any of us.
Ryan, please, let's dispense with the personal attacks. And we both know you're not a climatologist. You are not an expert, and you likely lack the knowledge to overthrow the scientific consensus about global warming. But if I'm wrong, go ahead and cite your peer-reviewed work for us to read.

Last edited:

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I read this on the interwebs today, found it interesting:

"Trump supporters are just average Americans who are angrier than they can express. The critical presidential election is not this one, but the one back in 2012, where Romney got robbed---that was the one we had to win. We had a chance to stop the bleeding, and we lost it. Now the left has had four more years to nail the windows shut, and we are running out of air.

It's a white-hot anger: molten, incandescent---biblical. I'll bet most of them would pay to stand in line for an opportunity to hold Trump's jacket while he slaughters the establishment's sacred cows. Go ahead, destroy the Republican Party; it's rotten to the foundations. And set fire to the Democrats while you're at it. Tear the whole damned thing down, and start over.

Strike fear into these mothers' hearts. Make them groan. Make them wail and gnash their teeth and tear their clothes. Great. What can we do to help?
His supporters realize that Trump presents problems, but they don't give a damn. For years, the American public has been bled white, lied to, cheated, humiliated, manipulated, and kicked in the teeth. Over the last 30 years, their freedom, their laws, their rights, and their culture has been stolen from them.
They're staring into a future in which their kids will be illiterate or second-class citizens or both, and may never be able to get a decent job, own their own home, enjoy any of the simple liberties we grew up with, or have a happy family.

And to top it off, they're filled with nightmares of their children and grandchildren reduced to eating the grass on the lawn, or being blown to bits while walking down the street.

Trump's campaign is where America is turning to clean house while clinging to vestiges of civilized behavior. It represents an opportunity for renewal on many levels. If it doesn't work, I fear America is in for much worse than it has already seen."

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Ryan, please, let's dispense with the personal attacks. And we both know you're not a climatologist. You are not an expert, and you likely lack the knowledge to overthrow the scientific consensus about global warming. But if I'm wrong, go ahead and cite your peer-reviewed work for us to read.

Were you not hugged enough as a kid?

MelodyTFA

Squire
Omg why dosnt anyone on both sides realize that climate change is just a way to separate you. Yes humains are doing bad. Yes the planet has cycles.Just agree that pollution is something that has to be eventually delt with? The government will always screw you. Democracy is flawed and will never give results because the guy you elect as leader cant change a thing. The elite makes you fight about trivial issues while you watch wheel of fortune.... Nothing you can do or say will ever change the plans of the elite.So why not go with it? Maby they know whats best then people numb by watching survivor,being happy getting there pepsi and chips And working 40h+ and sleeping all there lifes

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Were you not hugged enough as a kid?
Minored in psychology while you were getting your climatology degree? Impressive.

What's weird is that I thought that one would at least need calculus in that field, yet you're conducting manual in-game experiments to determine balance instead of using math to figure out what makes the most sense. That's a head-scratcher.

Sure, and the world was created 5000 years ago.
People didn't evolve from apes.
Fossils were planted by the devil to make you question God (Saw that on 9gag.. hiiiillarious)

Hurdihur...
Care to prove climate change is man made? Or should I also post silly sentiments that mean nothing?

Do you eat enough greens, vegan?

Jesus this thread is awesome....

Bernie Sanders couldn't lead his dentures to the cup every night. The idea that he could lead this country is laughable. His ideas have literally no basis in reality and will only serve to keep the people enslaved to the government. He can not pay for what he promises, no matter what he makes the tax rates.

Donald Trump is promising Republicans the same thing Obama Promised the Democrats. "Hope and Change" vs. "Make America Great Again".

Hillary Clinton should literally be in a supermax somewhere and brought up on Treason Charges.

Marco Rubio is a shill for the political elite and super-rich.

Jeb Bush is a doormat, pussy who should never hold any office.

Ted Cruz - the idea of the Elf on the Shelf as POTUS bugs me, not only that he's slimy as fuck...

- Global Warming is all bullshit science used to trick people into paying carbon taxes so that the wealthy can have another rigged market they play to make themselves even richer.

You guys are smart, you have your beliefs but realize none of these assholes are out to help you, make your lives better... we're fucked for a while. The best thing you can do is lube up so it doesn't hurt and just hang on while the country goes through a cleansing. That cleansing process is going to be long, painful and hurt like hell but hopefully we'll come out on the other side better off and learn from our mistakes.

As for @Pepsi_Rox - the electoral college is actually a very good system, put in place to protect us from the east and west coast controlling the entire country. It doesn't get the respect it deserves.
i asked you what you thought in another thread and found the answer in this one. i have to say i agree with everything you just said and have a whole new different respect for you.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Me being a religious man myself, I find it odd that those apes aren't still evolving...Did half evolve and the other half decide to stay the course and just be an ape. And if for some reason anyone post scientific facts that show me to be wrong, ill go ahead and give you my reply in advance... God made it that way.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Let's remind ourselves that Ryan was a George W. Bush fan, a "no death tax!" Ron Paul supporter, and is not, in fact, a climatologist.

Bitch, you can't even post in this thread. I already verbally fucked you, for once the gay ass vizeroth didn't have anything to say. You had absolutely 0 rebuttals against me, you can't even justify your beliefs. You are WEAK minded in every way. The only economics you under stand are hybrid armor value. Wrecked

I also asked you to dispute global warming, DESPITE me posting way more FACTS that disprove it. Wrecked

Take your liberal gimme everything cause life is hard attitude somewhere else. Wrecked

Outkast KBR

Traveler
I do believe there are cycles in temperture, but i hate that this issus is always 2 sided, cant we agree that maby humains arnt 100% the probleme but we should still try to reduce polution for other reasons? Thats what i hate about this issus we focus to much on fighting on who or what (the planet) cause climate change and we cant find a middle ground and be like..... Ok maby its still a good idea to reduce polution even tho 50% believe in climate chance 50% dont?

I highlighted your statements in red.

I do believe there are cycles in temperture ( gee what gave you that idea? maybe all the ice ages? )

cant we agree that maby humains arnt 100% the probleme ( gee what about this one? Volcanoes? Methane Gases? etc etc etc )

These two statements show I knew more about how shit works in 3rd grade then you do at 20-30.

Thats what i hate about this issus we focus to much on fighting on who or what (the planet) cause climate change and we cant find a middle ground and be like..... Ok maby its still a good idea to reduce polution even tho 50% believe in climate chance 50% dont? ( EPA all up everyone's dick? Why don't you go lobby china/india/russia. Instead where this will lead is a bullshit tax ( on top of already what I pay in gas tax on my vehicle because it doens't get GOVERNMENT approved gas mileage.....) Which then will do absolutely nothing to curb any global warming ( fake ).... Whats even funnier is that people like you and all your bullshit ways of ( predicting temperature 1039490994 years ago ) to tell me the earth is warming more in our 200 year industrial history than it has on it's own naturally?

The same people bitching about these FALSE numbers are the same ones who say they know the temp over the last 2000 years, but can't tell me how cold/warm it's going to be tomorrow?

Eat a dick.

Me being a religious man myself, I find it odd that those apes aren't still evolving...Did half evolve and the other half decide to stay the course and just be an ape. And if for some reason anyone post scientific facts that show me to be wrong, ill go ahead and give you my reply in advance... God made it that way.

I am not a religious man or anything, but I do not believe we evolved directly from monkeys/apes. I do believe that there is a common link somewhere, maybe a dumb animal or even a close replication of us (ultimately a single cellular organism). You do know the old quote right? Man fears what he doesn't understand, hates what he can't conquer. There may have been something that was as intelligent (or close) as us, but as normal human instinct we may have killed it off.

nm... saw your ending quote. reply = god made it that way

MelodyTFA

Squire
I highlighted your statements in red.

I do believe there are cycles in temperture ( gee what gave you that idea? maybe all the ice ages? )

cant we agree that maby humains arnt 100% the probleme ( gee what about this one? Volcanoes? Methane Gases? etc etc etc )

These two statements show I knew more about how shit works in 3rd grade then you do at 20-30.

Thats what i hate about this issus we focus to much on fighting on who or what (the planet) cause climate change and we cant find a middle ground and be like..... Ok maby its still a good idea to reduce polution even tho 50% believe in climate chance 50% dont? ( EPA all up everyone's dick? Why don't you go lobby china/india/russia. Instead where this will lead is a bullshit tax ( on top of already what I pay in gas tax on my vehicle because it doens't get GOVERNMENT approved gas mileage.....) Which then will do absolutely nothing to curb any global warming ( fake ).... Whats even funnier is that people like you and all your bullshit ways of ( predicting temperature 1039490994 years ago ) to tell me the earth is warming more in our 200 year industrial history than it has on it's own naturally?

The same people bitching about these FALSE numbers are the same ones who say they know the temp over the last 2000 years, but can't tell me how cold/warm it's going to be tomorrow?

Eat a dick.
Whats wrong with you? I basically said the same thing as you but just added that pollution in general is a bad thing. Before quoting my stuff read it a couple times til you understand it... How the fuck can you argue with THERE ARE CYCLES BUT POLUTION IS STILL BAD? How? How didint you get that i just said that? Why highlight my comment then say exact same thing i said? Omg and why go on a rant on taxes when im talking about ANY KIND OF POLUTION? You think we should trew plastic bags in the ocean just because we dont believe in climat change? You won at messing with my brain cuz misrepresenting my post this way is mind blowing

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Whats wrong with you? I basically said the same thing as you but just added that pollution in general is a bad thing. Before quoting my stuff read it a couple times til you understand it... How the fuck can you argue with THERE ARE CYCLES BUT POLUTION IS STILL BAD? How? How didint you get that i just said that? Why highlight my comment then say exact same thing i said? Omg and why go on a rant on taxes when im talking about ANY KIND OF POLUTION? You think we should trew plastic bags in the ocean just because we dont believe in climat change? You won at messing with my brain cuz misrepresenting my post this way is mind blowing

I did read it a couple times, had to decipher it. Just like this post

MelodyTFA

Squire
Ancient aliens show says aliens boosted us from monkey to humain, thats a pretty scientific show? :p