UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bernie Sanders

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Pollution & Air quality issues are real. Humans affecting the weather now, or in the future... Not real.

Almost every country, political figure, entertainment complex around the world believe/push in global warming. It's really incredible how much influence these people have. Even more mind-blowing is the power of the human mind to overcome such dogma and propaganda. Although I suspect there might be some truly scarce "true believers". The only vocal pro-global warming people left, all quietly loathe themselves at night for being fooled ... No one truly believes this crap.

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Care to prove climate change is man made? Or should I also post silly sentiments that mean nothing?

Do you eat enough greens, vegan?

Sob... No i dont :(

Well, i don't mind a war of links to different peer-reviewed back and forth, with constant disqualifications of whomever done the reports or research.

Tell me Do you believe in vaccine then ?
Or is it just ANOTHER government hoax ?
I pray you dont :)

MelodyTFA

Squire
Sob... No i dont :(

Well, i don't mind a war of links to different peer-reviewed back and forth, with constant disqualifications of whomever done the reports or research.

Tell me Do you believe in vaccine then ?
Or is it just ANOTHER government hoax ?
I pray you dont :)
Aliens created vaccines... And the gouvernment... And the word whomever.... The guy with the freaky hair in the tv told me

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Aliens created vaccines... And the gouvernment... And the word whomever.... The guy with the freaky hair in the tv told me

Let's just agree on that, most importantly the vaccines cause that would be a neat plot.
Now the word whomever did evolve from mosquitos... common knowledge :)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
As for @Pepsi_Rox - the electoral college is actually a very good system, put in place to protect us from the east and west coast controlling the entire country. It doesn't get the respect it deserves.
always the fucking marines protecting the electoral college! (on the real, thank you for your service)

1. It encourages lobbyists to pump and dump cities on bullshit "lists of places to live" so that people migrate there ([e cough portland) (soon to be arizona, texas, new mexico, etc (border))
2. "west vs east" big state vs little state, whatever you call it. that's what the senate is for.

In the end, the main problem is that people don't educate before exercising their right to vote. This causes uninformed decisions and they literally eat the bullshit people peddle to them.

In summation, fixing the electoral college isn't the answer, because the problem is we the people.

Me being a religious man myself, I find it odd that those apes aren't still evolving...Did half evolve and the other half decide to stay the course and just be an ape. And if for some reason anyone post scientific facts that show me to be wrong, ill go ahead and give you my reply in advance... God made it that way.
I know you don't care to debate this because you already stated your beliefs trump any replies, but that's ok. I'll say it anyhow.

Evolution of man from ape isn't man from ape, it's common ancestors, so yes literally we went 1 way and the other apes went another from that common ancestor. The problem with the whole deal is it can be hard to notice in real time, as the process isn't quick. As far as the apes still evolving, there has been articles on them entering the iron age, google it for some luls, so maybe they are?

As for your religious tenants (depending what they are), after Noah and his 8 or so folks started over for us all, how in a short period of time did they repopulate the earth? Do the math on their time lines and they would have had to been very busy and immune to any incestuous problems with inter-breeding. 8 folks don't exactly got a lot of blood line to run with, Amish family's within 100 miles of where i live actually will pay you to impregnate their wives (odd rules mind you, they have to watch, under a sheet, and no enjoying it etc.), but even if you believe all that, God would have had to create more people because you wouldn't have such diversity in people's ethnic origins. You can't breed people of the same color and end up with a vastly different color of people. You would need either more people created with those traits, or believe weather evolved us into those traits over a very long period of time.

Whats more likely is when you said you are religious, you meant you sort of accumulated the parts of what ever religions you wanted that fit your world views and that is why your faith is unwavering because you can ignore any parts that don't jive. It's also a full proof belief system, because you have most likely a being that doesn't have to conform to the natural word, so anything is indeed possible. But hay as long as through those beliefs you are a good and decent person who is bettering society, more power to you :) I know a guy who's a pastafarian, and the only part i have a problem with, is his kids' don't know he's trolling religious people, so they might actually be "real" pastafarians and in time, the luls will have worn off and people will actually believe it, look at scientology, to those (mostly rich) folks that shits real.

Sidenote FEEEEEEEEL THE BURRRRRRRRNNNnnn (i miss ron paul, couldn't even get behind rand) i don't even have a single candidate i like, they are all flip floppy bastards who will have grandiose ideals going into office but suddenly when met with a team of dedicated advisers and secret level intel all while towing the line for their money backers will just do what they want anyhow. Hilary should be and could be brought up on crimes, Bush is still evading international war crimes, etc. Even in my home state Kathleen Kane who is an Attorny General has had her law licence revoked due to charges including perjury, yet she didn't have to resign or get fired or anything, she just has to get a team to actually preside over counsel....... thats the reality of politics and offices in the US.

BASEGOD

Wanderer
EDIT** Drunk Guy sobered up and took down his rant... So ill answer the question what happens when you lock Bernie people & Trump people in the same space... :)

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
Not lookin good for the bern after tonight

Looka like its gonna be Trump vs Clinton?

Looking forward to that debate matchup!

BASEGOD

Wanderer
The only ones feeling the Bern are well you know who...

But seriously everyone who voted for Bernie should have to have a mandated mental evaluation. There was no reason to vote for him other than the fact 1. You hate America, 2. Hate capitalism (a communist), or 3.) You're a stoned giggle puss that doesn't know how to tie his own shoelaces.

The only ones feeling the Bern are well you know who...

But seriously everyone who voted for Bernie should have to have a mandated mental evaluation. There was no reason to vote for him other than the fact 1. You hate America, 2. Hate capitalism (a communist), or 3.) You're a stoned giggle puss that doesn't know how to tie his own shoelaces.
everyone has their reasons for voting for either of the three morons fighting for control of you, and they are all retarded.