UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Baracoon!??!

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Baracoon!??!

lukin69;659840 said:
Its kinda like like crafting scrolls, or whatever afk, the act of doing it is not afk resource gathering, until you sell the scroll.

No, that's an exception only and solely because you are allowed to MACRO the INSCRIPTION skill.

Everything else you get while you are not attending with a character is AFK resource gathering. Arties being the resources.

In the meanwhile, FE never said he was the one using four spawners. He said there were four spawners. It could very well be a bunch of ORGANIZED people doing it.

But hey, I can't expect people from Trammel to think outside the box, eh?

lukin69

Knight

Im just pointing out previously used examples of afk resource gathering brunus old pal. What about the stealther with protection?

Lucifall

Knight

lukin69;659844 said:
Im just pointing out previously used examples of afk resource gathering brunus old pal. What about the stealther with protection?

Same applies as far as I know.

lukin69;659840 said:
Whats the difference between doing this to get an arty, and using an alt account stealther with protection to get scrolls?

Its kinda like like crafting scrolls, or whatever afk, the act of doing it is not afk resource gathering, until you sell the scroll.

I would say AFK stelther w/ protection is equally illegal. Again, be sure you aren't AFK (i.e. you can respond to staff) and you should be alrght.

As for crafting scrolls, you aren't really gathering resources. You are just taking resources you already have (blank scrolls and reagents) and transforming them in to magic scrolls.

Just like when you turn cloth into clothes, then use the clothes to fill BODs. All fine as no resource is being gathered. Only resources you already have changing form.

If you were to sell the scrolls AFK, you are gaining gold, which makes that step illegal.

bacchus1234

Sorceror

So, I for one am curious to know how this ended?

I personally see four [SL] there. I realize, Bile, that you say,
Bile;659501 said:
Show up? I've been fighting there for over an hour before this even began, chump.

Bile;659504 said:
Yeah, cause the 3 people fighting there before any of this began is somehow included, idiot.

But, Cosmo is running around with three other people. Cosmo KNEW Pont was going to be there to duel. True?

Pont;659490 said:
If you want. :) Let me know where atm I'm at BG. Oh and I'll do you a deal, I won't return when I run out of insurance money.

So, IF the existing three are innocent of the knowledge that Pont was coming to duel, then Cosmo was intentionally running around with them for protection.

So Bile, are you calling Cosmo (Wie Yu So Bad) a pussy?

bacchus1234

Sorceror

Bile;660352 said:
Show me where I've said such a thing.

It was implied. You stated you and the others, besides Cosmo, did not know Pont was heading to BG to duel, while Cosmo obviously knew. So, Cosmo stayed next to you and the others. Why is this?

bacchus1234

Sorceror

Bile;660360 said:
Have you ever been in a Group PVP situation?

Not on the attacking side, so please, explain.
I am confused on the GROUP situtation. It appears you use the term GROUP in a definition I am unaware of. I did not know that GROUP ment 4 on 1.

Incidently...please explain how this is a GROUP PVP situation?
Wie Yu So Bad;659486 said:
Why don't we 1v1 somewhere else so I can beat you down to the point you won't return.

I see it as one of two situtations.

1. You and the others did not know Pont and Cosmo were going to duel, and Cosmo was using the others as protection.

2. All of you knew of the duel and were there to gank him.

Khephren

Knight

Same song again...

some of you guys like skipping records right?

This topic is the same one I been reading for like a few years now... some of you guys never evolve right?

Bile

Knight

bacchus1234;660362 said:
Not on the attacking side, so please, explain.
I am confused on the GROUP situtation. It appears you use the term GROUP in a definition I am unaware of. I did not know that GROUP ment 4 on 1.

Incidently...please explain how this is a GROUP PVP situation?

Maybe larger text will explain it better.

IF I SAY THAT 3 OF US WERE FIGHTING FOR OVER AN HOUR THAT MEANS WE ARE THERE FIGHTING, NOT STANDING AROUND WAITING FOR 1 SINGLE GUY. 3 PEOPLE FIGHTING THE GROUP OF PEOPLE LEAVING THE GUARDZONE TO FIGHT US, COSMO WENT TO BRITAIN MOONGATE, SEEN US AND THEN HOPPED INTO VENTRILO, ACCEPTED THE PARTY, AND BEGAN GROUP FIGHTING VS THE PEOPLE THAT COME OUT OF GUARDZONE.

GROUP FIGHTING: ONE GROUP FIGHTING ANOTHER.

There.
If you can't comprehend that I'm sorry you have such a learning disability.

Khephren

Knight

who cares ?

stop talking to each other, it won't do anything but getting people to bitch more and more...

you guys are w3ird... sorry for the accusations but you should be more in-game than on the forums... how many times will it take for you people to understand than other than going to the lich lord room.... no one will give a flat fuck about what you all say and no one cares/will care...

Gosh, my IQ beats most of you on these forums.

*brushes his nails on his shirt*

;)

grim inc.

Sorceror

some one actully came to city of dead lol......ah so funny....now really 10 pages of usless crap....what does it take to do a spawn to every ones standards?from what i read it seems you have to know a guy named bile or be a red mage....stealth archers are wrong unless they have 3 8 casting,and any one who gets a scroll agianst the red mages wishes in line 4 is worthey of jail time.is this right?oh lets not forget the afk necro

Khephren

Knight

looks like a kid fight... lol

one starts, the other one continues and so on...

untill mommy or daddy comes and lich's the thread....

some of you actually act like that... I wonder if you will grow up and mature one day?

Bile

Knight

This guy has got to be ignorant... The situation he's trying to explain is that if one person challenges another person, but one person brings 20 people to view the fight, it's somehow a 21v1. Now if I lowered my intelligence to that of this retard, I would then claim that Pont had to bring all of those that were in the guardzone to outnumber us, but I stick to reality, so that won't happen. All in all it's Britain Moongate, why would anyone go there to fight someone, it's idiotic, let alone fight a guy who's known to play a naked character, holy shit.