UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Baracoon!??!

grim inc.

Sorceror
Re: Baracoon!??!

i beleve you just bring a friend to res you you gonna die a few times on the bridge to the castle.oh can i block the door with bag balls or is that illegal here?....

Bile

Knight

grim inc.;660405 said:
i beleve you just bring a friend to res you you gonna die a few times on the bridge to the castle.oh can i block the door with bag balls or is that illegal here?....

No amount of traps and kill me..

Bile

Knight

Khephren;660408 said:
Good to see that my posts actually touch some people, didn't know you were that emotional...

;)

I care so much that I have to have blue lights on my special no laces light-up-when-you-walk shoes.

Khephren

Knight

Barracoon is a champ that can be found in Fel and that is very popular and camped alot of times... and as you probably read, there are alot of colisions amongst different guilds and they kill each other and then come vent on the forums.

The strategy is pretty easy, wait untill someone brings out the champ (or is at the last candle) and then come raid them, kill the champ and get the powerscrolls....

Khephren

Knight

Bile;660412 said:
I care so much that I have to have blue lights on my special no laces light-up-when-you-walk shoes.

I could picture you with those kind of shoes actually but I didn't think they actually made those for our size.... unless you... well... are special ! :)

bacchus1234

Sorceror

Bile;660372 said:
This guy has got to be ignorant... The situation he's trying to explain is that if one person challenges another person, but one person brings 20 people to view the fight, it's somehow a 21v1.

Where, WHERE did you EVER try to explain it in a WATCHING situation? Please quote it if you can? All you have said up until then was you were GROUP PVPing, and fighting before the challege was throw down.

GROUP PVPing. Shall I quote you on that?
Bile;660360 said:
Have you ever been in a Group PVP situation?

In what was SUPPOSE to be a 1 on 1 match.
Wie Yu So Bad;659486 said:
Why don't we 1v1 somewhere else so I can beat you down to the point you won't return.

Now I do agree, he did say SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Bile;660364 said:
IF I SAY THAT 3 OF US WERE FIGHTING FOR OVER AN HOUR THAT MEANS WE ARE THERE FIGHTING, NOT STANDING AROUND WAITING FOR 1 SINGLE GUY. 3 PEOPLE FIGHTING THE GROUP OF PEOPLE LEAVING THE GUARDZONE TO FIGHT US, COSMO WENT TO BRITAIN MOONGATE, SEEN US AND THEN HOPPED INTO VENTRILO, ACCEPTED THE PARTY, AND BEGAN GROUP FIGHTING VS THE PEOPLE THAT COME OUT OF GUARDZONE.

GROUP FIGHTING: ONE GROUP FIGHTING ANOTHER.

There. If you can't comprehend that I'm sorry you have such a learning disability.

I fully understand this ^^^.

What is funny is that you cannot possibly comprehend how the situation looks with your limited view. Yes, the challege was throw down as 1v1 and the picture CLEARLY shows this was not the case. You want to argure that? really? Call me ignorate because the picture clearly shows 4 on 1. And you, of all people BILE, are going to say... Oh, we would not have joined in. We would have let the fight go 1v1... right? We were just there to watch. And you call me ignorant.

Once you gain a little more experience in life, grow up a little more, you will be able to take your ego out of the situation a little more and comprehend things better. Such as, Yeah, that picture does look that way, but we were just there to watch, as the video will show.

Pont

Knight

C'mon that's enough of this. They play by their own rules as do I and theres nothing wrong with that. Now lets forget about this and get back on topic or let this post die. :)
I have no grievances against anyone here.

Digatalas

Knight

The picture doesn't CLEARLY show anything. It shows 3 guys sitting there and then another with Pont popping up from stealth... I didn't see a single spell cast so no one was killed...

I was only messing around when I said they were trying to gank him, you're takin in WAY out of context.

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

Pont;660523 said:
C'mon that's enough of this. They play by their own rules as do I and theres nothing wrong with that. Now lets forget about this and get back on topic or let this post die. :)

Exactly. Let's do barracoon in a couple of hours. how about 3 hours from now. Yes I'm serious.

bacchus1234

Sorceror

Digatalas;660524 said:
The picture doesn't CLEARLY show anything. It shows 3 guys sitting there and then another with Pont popping up from stealth... I didn't see a single spell cast so no one was killed...

That is true. No autopsy, no foul.