UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Baracoon!??!

Khephren

Knight
Re: Baracoon!??!

no one is retard... if it's his strategy and it works for him, so be it... we can't change anyone, just like we can't change you judging on other's strategies... right?

grim inc.

Sorceror

by the way i know nothing about any one on this tread any one taking offence is clearly guilty.....and im stupid so save your breath....can i be baned for posting nude

Bile

Knight

grim inc.;660377 said:
any one on this tread any one taking offence is clearly guilty..

Yeah, cause people should be afraid of a naked stealther to the point of accidentally running into your guildmates for protection. LOL

Khephren;660367 said:
you should be more in-game than on the forums..

Glance at your post count.

grim inc.

Sorceror

on a serious note i came from siege perilious on osi and i have been raided many times.only thing you can do is find a lonly spawn and beat the crap out of it before some one covets his neigbors ass,or his maid servant, and takes your spawn,same thing applies in tram when farming just kill it before some one else want it

Khephren

Knight

Bile;660380 said:
Glance at your post count.

Check the date joined and check that the most of the posts were made within the last year, and news for you.... I dont play anymore... I use the forums.... you seen me bitch on the forums ? neva ! I like constructive and moving forward type of information...

grim inc.

Sorceror

i play a naked dismount tamer and you wont stand next to me with out a spell prepped will ya?oh crap i should not have said thaT .I JUST STUCK A HUGE STICK IN THE FIRE,LET SIT BACK AND WATCH THE CINDERS FLY

grim inc.

Sorceror

so what do you contribute ah right there was that one time you made that new guy quit.you really showed him huh

Bile

Knight

grim inc.;660393 said:
so what do you contribute

1. typing in all caps
2. laughter
3. and giggle as
4. pvp
5. about complete
6. nonsense
7. yelling
8. people actually
9. reply to my posts
10. target of hatred
11. Schools

Last one is my favorite. There we go.

grim inc.

Sorceror

ok thats it im gonna buy all your faction traps after i farm silver with my dragon naked,but some one like you im sure you have a faction guy with remove trap right?any one from true brits wanna hold the sig indefently?

grim inc.

Sorceror

ok wifes home i guess i have to snap back to reality,,,,lets not say any thing about the faction traps ok

Bile

Knight

grim inc.;660397 said:
ok thats it im gonna buy all your faction traps after i farm silver with my dragon naked,but some one like you im sure you have a faction guy with remove trap right?any one from true brits wanna hold the sig indefently?

Goodluck, I'll single handedly kill all your protectors and take the sigils with ease.