UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Baracoon!??!

Pont

Knight
Re: Baracoon!??!

Wie Yu So Bad;659441 said:
Who are you again?
Who are you? really what chars do you play? what guild are you in? Roll me around in the dirt like usual? :confused:

Can anybody tell me??

Digatalas;659439 said:
That's retarded...

I run 2 monitors anyways so I'm good.

Oh I see the logic of your argument. I think I used that same argument in my discussion with the staff.

But it is as it is. Just be able to respond on both chars and you are in the clear.

Pont;659455 said:
Who are you? really what chars do you play? what guild are you in? Roll me around in the dirt like usual? :confused:

Can anybody tell me??
Evidence. ScribeNox Mage/Necro Mage/Tactics Mage/Samurai Swordsman/Stealth Archer/Peacemaking Tamer. [SL] [Red]. Yeah I roll you in the dirt. You're awful along with everyone in your European guild.

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

Wie Yu So Bad;659473 said:
Evidence. ScribeNox Mage/Necro Mage/Tactics Mage/Samurai Swordsman/Stealth Archer/Peacemaking Tamer. [SL] [Red]. Yeah I roll you in the dirt. You're awful along with everyone in your European guild.

Nothing but a badass here. You need your own theme song your so badass.

weinster666 said:
Receiving the reward = resource gathering.

Therefore

AFK Receiving the reward = AFK Resource gathering which is illegal.

It doesnt work that way.

If it did, anyone who went in gaunt damaged the DF, went back to Nix room to use the bathroom and recieve an arty would be considered a afk resource gatherer?

When the spawner is used to attack the boss, it isnt used afk.

The champ proccess can be divided in two stages:

1 - Damaging the boss.
2 - Recieving the prizes after the champ is killed.

While buying afk scrolls is only one stage:

1 - Buyout.

While afk resource gathering consists of one specific stage being done illegaly, you're all considering the wrong stage of the proccess.

1 - Damaging the boss. <- THIS is the illegal afk resource gathering.
2 - Recieving the prizes after the champ is killed. <- Not this.

Now i would like to quote A.sauce and say:

/thread

Pont

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;659473 said:
Got a picture?

Pont

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;659482 said:
Duel? Fight?
Lol, O.k I'll log on at BG for a bit. But you know it's futile don't you?? I mean I don't play by your rules and values.

Pont;659485 said:
Lol, O.k I'll log on at BG for a bit. But you know it's futile don't you?? I mean I don't play by your rules and values.
Why don't we 1v1 somewhere else so I can beat you down to the point you won't return.

Pont

Knight

Wie Yu So Bad;659486 said:
Why don't we 1v1 somewhere else so I can beat you down to the point you won't return.
If you want. :) Let me know where atm I'm at BG. Oh and I'll do you a deal, I won't return when I run out of insurance money.

^Storm^

Sorceror

Ageless Venomous;659479 said:
It doesnt work that way.

If it did, anyone who went in gaunt damaged the DF, went back to Nix room to use the bathroom and recieve an arty would be considered a afk resource gatherer?

When the spawner is used to attack the boss, it isnt used afk.

The champ proccess can be divided in two stages:

1 - Damaging the boss.
2 - Recieving the prizes after the champ is killed.

While buying afk scrolls is only one stage:

1 - Buyout.

While afk resource gathering consists of one specific stage being done illegaly, you're all considering the wrong stage of the proccess.

1 - Damaging the boss. <- THIS is the illegal afk resource gathering.
2 - Recieving the prizes after the champ is killed. <- Not this.

Now i would like to quote A.sauce and say:

/thread
i think you should talk to the gm's cause i know for a fact that if you hit the mob and run to nix room before he dies and you are afk you will be jailed since you are afk i know i was jailed for that by our godly gm's

Pont

Knight

Attachments

• Project Pont-X_11-21_21.33.jpg
    Project Pont-X_11-21_21.33.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Project Pont-X_11-21_21.38-1.jpg
    Project Pont-X_11-21_21.38-1.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 97