UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Balance Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

I R A Q

Wanderer
Re: Balance Updates

Revelations said:
I think you should give out stat balls to everyone with 225 stats. I dont want to have to remake all my characters that have 110 mana or 110 dex. My characters are already 7x. So I will ened to lose a skill on purpose to regain stat points and then try to regain the skill points as well.

Please look into handing out stat balls to people with 225 stat points already.

set snooping up.
snoop away = dex problem fixed

set spiritspeak up.
spiritspeak away= int problem fixed.

set mining up.
go mine away = str problem fixed.

I know you invested alot of time into this but do you know how hard it would probably be to get skillballs to everyone that qualified?

Val.......please............lay...........off............the...........excessive.........ellipsis.......use. :)

Thanks, I R A Q, Choru explained that too me earlier in the thread.

Why were these changes made?

The only Problem I noticed was people with all the str buffs one hit killing people with vanq hallys. If this was the main problem, why not just get rid of str flower buffs, this is not Everquest, where the hell did the flower buffs even come from?

I never heard any complaints about people with over 100 int or over 100 dex, anyone else?

Stides40oz

Knight

Revelations said:
Thanks, I R A Q, Choru explained that too me earlier in the thread.

Why were these changes made?

The only Problem I noticed was people with all the str buffs one hit killing people with vanq hallys. If this was the main problem, why not just get rid of str flower buffs, this is not Everquest, where the hell did the flower buffs even come from?

I never heard any complaints about people with over 100 int or over 100 dex, anyone else?
Never but i guess the staff feels it makes for a better game to have everyone either 90/35/100 or 100/90/35

Slopko

Wanderer

Well you started out good and dandy. But the second someone disagreed with you, you starting getting more and more defensive, starts out like:

StIdes40oz said:
How is that great change???? Everyone is going to be more similar and i dont know about you but i know a pure mage can never kill me 1v1 how it is now and with weakened spell damage...... cmon

Starts getting worse on page 3:
StIdes40oz said:
I was going to reply to that but i just looked at your age.

And as the thread goes on, you just start coming off as a bigger and bigger douchebag.
StIdes40oz said:
Thank you some one with a brain in there head.

Yes, we get it, you don't like the changes, you can't 1v1 like this, and you will not rest until it's changed back, or ryan shuts you up.

R

Ryan

Revelations said:
I cant believe they ahd the balls to make major changes without letting the players of the server vote on it first, in my opinion, that was horrible management.

If any organziation is going to make major changes, that talk to the people it will affect before they make the changes.

But I am not the one making money on this shard so I don't care if they want it destroyed, none of my business anyway.

This is why: I grew up playing hybrid OSI hally mage, I am pretty good at that style of play...but...maybe 10% of the people on this server play a hybrid, most play a straight mage or a straight dexer, they will quit before they are forced to learn how to play a totally different styled character like a hybrid. It takes a lot of skill to play a hybrid and most players on this server are not good enough to do it.

Fuck you.

Stides40oz

Knight

Slopko said:
And as the thread goes on, you just start coming off as a bigger and bigger douchebag.

Yes, we get it, you don't like the changes, you can't 1v1 like this, and you will not rest until it's changed back, or ryan shuts you up.
Yes im the douchebag. But im the one posting about the topic of thread while obviously you are just here to flame people.

R

Ryan

This thread is done.

These changes were voted on.

If you dont like them, you're free to go somewhere else.

I'm tired of you ungreatful mother fuckers whining.

To those of you who havent whined like Stides thanks... to the rest of you, you'll get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.