UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Balance Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Balance Updates

Revelations said:
Ya, lets remake Im Por Ylem all over again, this is how it was there. EVERYONE played a hybrid hally mage, and that is now the only smart option with these changes.

I agree with Ides, solo pking is pretty much done with. I guess I will just have to join one of the gank squads, thanks alot. I can be a lamer now too.

Fuck it, I am just going to play a tamer, they are 100 times more powerful due to these changes. The only spells I used on my tamer are poisen and paralyze.
LOL we're fighting right now outside my tower and josh just explode flamestriked mikey and it did 35 damage. Then the next time it did 85 damage. Way to make the game luck based.

StIdes40oz said:
Are you kidding me? Youre compared a stupid house placing tool to totally changing PvP. Think b4 you talk. 5x duels are dead. Mage tourneys are dead. 1v1s are dead. You need to think of the magnitude of these changes b4 you compare them to house placing tools. And since when is this shard catering to new players?? I think you should cater to your vets b4 new joins kthx
I might have gave it thoght til you and most of the best pvpers found it a one up on the IDOC'ers to smoke the shyt out of them at ever IDOC there could be. You can go to a Duel pit to fight.............I have to stay and the IDOC i found................I lived with it and even figured a way around it..............My boys know............and I even Enlightened Nasty Devil a week or so back about whats the way aroud it. Ill not mention names............but most the ones that grief the hell out of a IDOCer by rez kill rez kil rez kill have told me they dont want the spot...just want o fuck around and kil folks. "Ricker more than go d", they say.

So yes..........Its the same.......You all think if its only affecting PVP or factions then its WWWWAAAAAY GOOD OF BBBBBBBBADD...If your not a part of that..........Who care.......................which is why you will never see me post my Factioner or PVPer here..................I kill you....fine.......you kill me..fine.............but you wont know who I am unless the powers that be call me out.

This is a shard...........................a colllective of people , not just the ones who "PWN" people..............I know for a damn fact its the SMITH / TAILORS that supply the factions with the hardcore Hammers to make Runnic Weapons to be blessed..........because you can't be bothered with it................................so just keep that in mind before someone flames the IDOCer or the Crafters........we might be the one you use to pwn a toury.

PS.......I Dont care if you flame..............save me and the MODS time and do so on the million p[ost thread............help out the good cause.

Good Night

PS if I offended you...then you needed to think things over again.....and those who I didn't.............I have you r hammers coming soon.

StIdes40oz said:
LOL we're fighting right now outside my tower and josh just explode flamestriked mikey and it did 35 damage.
I'm sure they'll adjust the damages. I'm not sure if they should've done both the stats and the damage modification; just the stat change to start out with probably would've fixed both of the problems they were aiming at.

More like another excuse to say we NURFED not fixed it!

So still being able to have around 145 str is balanced? Trinsic petals+hero/villain system+STR pots= no skilled super chars. If you really wanted to show skill krioss you would have made it like uo was, when you couldnt surpass 100 str and survival depends on how good people heal, instead of promoting skill, you put ur time in designing plug ins, like block heal so that guys like you can compete.

Killing off the fun aspects of the game. Same with explosion pots, that like old uo, the count down started on the ground, as a real grenade would. Not as an instant extra massive spell substitute. I wouldnt of singled you out in particular but the example you set isnt a good one, you use unfair advantages staff has created and you create cheap prgrams and plugins to follow them.

I sometimes wonder do you not see what your doing, do you not belive in honor? I got banned by you unfairly as I have by other staff before for voicing my opinions yet I still donated cause I care about the game, a game I played since 97 because it was based on skill, even ata young age I had a concept of honor.

Apart from these two cheap and non old school, no skilled problems in uog, you make mindblast stronger? Mindblast is doing massive stats even if you are balance, people just debuff you in order to try to win in an unhonorable and cheap way. Mindblast and all problems should be fixed like uo was in the old days, when uo was at its prime.

Why promote unfairness, create items that provide an edge, my only answer to this from observation is so that so you can actually compete, because not only do you come with cheap add ons to uog but you also create programs to robotizes a skillfull game, skill is why lots of people have played it, because its based solely on skill, atleast before the lame changes, uog used to be clean in its founding days, then it rapidly was changed by admins towards a more 1 hit kill item based game.

Instead of making pvp cheaper why not dedicate ur time to leaving uo pvp as it was in its original state and promote expanding pvp in dungeons (deceit), by creating some sort of incentive, like fast skill gains. Which would lead to blues, who bring reds who bring npks and factioners.

I cant believe they ahd the balls to make major changes without letting the players of the server vote on it first, in my opinion, that was horrible management.

If any organziation is going to make major changes, that talk to the people it will affect before they make the changes.

But I am not the one making money on this shard so I don't care if they want it destroyed, none of my business anyway.

This is why: I grew up playing hybrid OSI hally mage, I am pretty good at that style of play...but...maybe 10% of the people on this server play a hybrid, most play a straight mage or a straight dexer, they will quit before they are forced to learn how to play a totally different styled character like a hybrid. It takes a lot of skill to play a hybrid and most players on this server are not good enough to do it.

I don't think he is crying, I think he has played UO for many more years then the average pvp here and understands why these are not good changes. These changes don't effect Krrios because he has an unlimited supplies of made up flowers, basically they are his legal stat pants that he uses, personally, I think it is a crock of shit.

Why not get rid of these jewish ass flowers krrios, why do we have these?

StIdes40oz said:
ya figures someone who actually plays the game and doesnt forum whore all day actually gives a damn.
Thats towards me I assume..........................I faction............................WHO.....I am is not the issue. Cry More.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

i hate to agree with knobs but this change was not needed, they actually shoudl take back all of the changes they made :(

Elendili! said:
you posted twice as many times in this thread than i post in 2 days
Hey awesome...........Quote so we know who your talking about. Then your burn might need oinment.

PS...........I care not who anyone is here. Im done.

Stides40oz

Knight

Valvorius Fess said:
Thats towards me I assume..........................I faction............................WHO.....I am is not the issue. Cry More.

YOu were one of the furthest things from my mind when i posted that. Obviously you are a forum whore tho if you thought i was directing at you when i quoted someone else. :<

Stides40oz

Knight

Pepsi_Rox said:
i hate to agree with knobs but this change was not needed, they actually shoudl take back all of the changes they made :(
Fucking agreed. Retarded changes.

Strong

Wanderer

Damage is way to random now. I somewhat like lower spell dmg but this is rediculus. The importance in fighting is CONSISTANCY. I know the change came from the lowering the stat cap to 100, but that really only effects >!<, Mr.Pookie, and Krrios. 5x is now stupid. Any noob can mini heal his way through a dump.(harm spam FTW) OR on the other hand, 2 people who cant sync for shit will get lucky spell dmg and own someone.

Stides40oz

Knight

Strong said:
Damage is way to random now. I somewhat like lower spell dmg but this is rediculus. The importance in fighting is CONSISTANCY. I know the change came from the lowering the stat cap to 100, but that really only effects >!<, Mr.Pookie, and Krrios. 5x is now stupid. Any noob can mini heal his way through a dump.(harm spam FTW) OR on the other hand, 2 people who cant sync for shit will get lucky spell dmg and own someone.
Yes WAY to random. The consistancy is GONE. Its totally based on luck now. Im very very disapointed in the direction we have gone.

Pepsi_Rox said:
As much as I think PEPSI is a fucking tard for not paying me back my money from the YEW vendor BS.....................I aggree. But I think there is so much more to fix than this.
But as much as I think PEPSI is full fo shyt........................i aggreee here.

PS.....PEPSI , I'll be you r best buddy if you return my 2 mill from the YEW VENDOR BS.:)

Slopko

Wanderer

StIdes40oz said:
Fucking agreed. Retarded changes.
I think everyone who saw the first 7 pages knows what your view on the changes are, now can you 3-4 people spaming this thread shut the fuck up so we can see what staff has to say in response without having to sift through all your flames and whines?

Stides40oz

Knight

Im posting updates ontests im doing with guildmates to prove how gay this shit is. All of my posts say something new in them and id like to discuse the changes with other people. I never had a problem with you slopko but if youre going to start flaming me wanting me to have a discussion you can go to hell.

You ever heard the expression "IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT"

Status
Not open for further replies.