UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Balance Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krrios

Balance Updates

We've implemented two preliminary balance changes to the shard, described here:
  • Individual stats may no longer be gained over 100. The overall cap of 225 remains, but strength, dex, or int may no longer exceed 100. Legacy players with these stats will be capped back, and must retrain whatever points they have lost.
  • Spell damage has been tweaked. Standard spell damage has been decreased across the board. The random damage range, however, has been increased somewhat.
  • Mindblast damage has been increased slightly to reflect the new stat changes.
  • Harm damage distance modifier has been tweaked. There is now a slight boost to the damage when within 1 tile of your opponent.

Again, these updates are preliminary, and may need to be rebalanced further.

Armelo

Wanderer
Re: Balance Updates

Instead of doing that, nuke pots like they used to be, back when no one used them. They made this game uber noober. Just have the crappy damage explo pots. Bring the shard back to how it was a year ago...

all this does is fuck with the playerbase and dominate the pure warriors. All this does is lean people more towards hally tank mages just like IPY. This shard is turning into an IPY Clone, make it original...

Stides40oz

Knight

i dislike these changes whole heartedly. People having over 100 in stats gave more variety to chars as some would be crazy dexors or crazy mages. This is just going to make everyone very similar.

Decreasing spell damage? Are you nuts? Its hard enough to kill someone 1v1 on a mage with the pot chugging that goes on. We're not noobs anymore and dont need to have weak spell damage. Im very disapointed in these changes and im sure im not alone.

Green Jelly

Wanderer

Heck yes man. My 2 most used spells are harm and mindblast and I hate those fucking factioners with 125 strength strength pots and roses of trinsic. >!<owns you all>!<

StIdes40oz said:
i dislike these changes whole heartedly. People having over 100 in stats gave more variety to chars as some would be crazy dexors or crazy mages. This is just going to make everyone very similar.

Decreasing spell damage? Are you nuts? Its hard enough to kill someone 1v1 on a mage with the pot chugging that goes on. We're not noobs anymore and dont need to have weak spell damage. Im very disapointed in these changes and im sure im not alone.
some one gets pwned 1v1 too often :/ not pointing at anyone...^^^^^^^^

Stides40oz

Knight

NASTY_DEVILx said:
some one gets pwned 1v1 too often :/ not pointing at anyone...^^^^^^^^
i win 1v1 tournaments buddy. Use your head b4 flaming. Youre telling me you cant chug thru a mage dump how it was b4? Now with weak spell damage mages are basically obsolete. These are huge changes that make everyone in the game have to go hybrid. Come up with an intellegent response if youre going to quote me.
Only 100 mana with weak spell damage give me an f-n break???

Stides40oz

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Its a great change, dont need massive spell damage to kill someone tbh.
How is that great change???? Everyone is going to be more similar and i dont know about you but i know a pure mage can never kill me 1v1 how it is now and with weakened spell damage...... cmon

StIdes40oz said:
i win 1v1 tournaments buddy. Use your head b4 flaming. Youre telling me you cant chug thru a mage dump how it was b4? Now with weak spell damage mages are basically obsolete. These are huge changes that make everyone in the game have to go hybrid. Come up with an intellegent response if youre going to quote me.
Only 100 mana with weak spell damage give me an f-n break???
rage more?

Status
Not open for further replies.