UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Aww the admins just pissed on ur wands

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
This literally did nothing except stop people from being able to add weaken to their lightning wand sync.

You can still easily do an automated wand sync.

Now kids will just spam str pots so they will have 125 str and be almost impossible to kill with 2 people.

If you don't realize that, then you don't group pvp.

Period.

You know what's OP?

People being to able run away from you to their houses when they are attached, at least lightning wands made people have to stop and cast some sort of heal so you can attempt a stun.

Now pussys like this will be able to more easily run to their houses.

If somebody is scared of you, they should be able to run. Do you need their loot? If they escape, does that mean they are better than you? Did you lose the battle?

I've always been under a mindset that death screen shots don't show everything. There's a lot of small things that can happen in a fight that if RNG is on your side, can really make the fight your way. Showing a single picture of you killing somebody when you have < 20% mana and half life, doesn't show dominance. It shows a relatively good fight.

However, showing a picture (or better video) of somebody running from you, now that's where it's a much more one sided showing of skill.

You really shouldn't be basing your entire negative responses of wands because somebody will be able to run away from you, or some group that outnumbers you (and should be advantaged from the get go) will decide its best to just spam strength pots. That doesn't make them 'better'. Honestly, there have been plenty of players that would spam str pots in a 1v1, or even petal. Pat mcgroin included.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
@Heavy Smoker doesn't need wands to pvp maybe to heal from his suicidal game tactics but a well timed heal/band aids/ and a healthy pot and you can survive a 5 v 1 if they are scrubs.

Are you listening to yourself?

So based off your logic this change is fine as long as you're only fighting scrubs?

Did it occur to you not everybody who pvps in groups are scrubs?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
If somebody is scared of you, they should be able to run. Do you need their loot? If they escape, does that mean they are better than you? Did you lose the battle?

I've always been under a mindset that death screen shots don't show everything. There's a lot of small things that can happen in a fight that if RNG is on your side, can really make the fight your way. Showing a single picture of you killing somebody when you have < 20% mana and half life, doesn't show dominance. It shows a relatively good fight.

However, showing a picture (or better video) of somebody running from you, now that's where it's a much more one sided showing of skill.

You really shouldn't be basing your entire negative responses of wands because somebody will be able to run away from you, or some group that outnumbers you (and should be advantaged from the get go) will decide its best to just spam strength pots. That doesn't make them 'better'. Honestly, there have been plenty of players that would spam str pots in a 1v1, or even petal. Pat mcgroin included.

You are reading the smallest print and ignoring everything else.

The base of your argument is that this is a good update because people can't do automated wand syncs anymore.

YES YOU CAN.

The only difference is you can't add a weaken to your macro.

You can still do automated wand syncs so your patch did nothing except make larger groups even more OP.

Btw I don't use str pots or petals in 1v1's especially against scrubs like you.

I'm a solo player, I like the challenge of fighting multiple people and the art of survival... This has been completely ruined, 1 stun is all it takes and it's over no chance at all in surviving. Thanks

Code Blue

Knight
This literally did nothing except stop people from being able to add weaken to their lightning wand sync.

You can still easily do an automated wand sync.

Now kids will just spam str pots so they will have 125 str and be almost impossible to kill with 2 people.

If you don't realize that, then you don't group pvp.

Period.

You know what's OP?

People being to able run away from you to their houses when they are attached, at least lightning wands made people have to stop and cast some sort of heal so you can attempt a stun.

Now pussys like this will be able to more easily run to their houses.

What the fuck is your logic behind weaken and lightning and potions
I still don't get what you are trying to establish.

I'll come online and you can show me how ever the fuck whatever your jumbled brain is trying to elaborate.

I'll bring an axe and you do wand shit.
And I bet you still run. Then you complain about wands some more

I'm a solo player, I like the challenge of fighting multiple people and the art of survival... This has been completely ruined, 1 stun is all it takes and it's over no chance at all in surviving. Thanks

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
except wands are now weaker and require you to stay still, allowing you to offscreen the groups that outnumber you.

Why should the gms cater to the zergs?

So now when you are fighting 2V5 the player being attacked can just easily off screen every dump and you basically can't even attempt a drop unless the player is stunned or paralyzed

dumb dumb dumb dumbbbbb.

One stun is all it takes anyways.... I fought a group last night that did not even ATTEMPT to cast any spells on me, they just chased me down and teleported until they landed a stun, as soon as they did it was fucking over. Just think when someone gets bola'd solo or small group, ITS OVER.

crikey

Sorceror
Sorru to interrupt, but Im curious

In the patch notes it said no wands while paralyzed. Does this include STUNS as well?

If so then that is seriously reeeeetarded and should be changed Im sorry. Being able to bust out a gheal wand while awaiting the 3+ players to sync me out was critical

Id check muself but I haveent been home since last night