UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Aww the admins just pissed on ur wands

Code Blue

Knight
I tried to solo last night for shits and giggles, I ran around fighting SM I did fine.. The moment I got stunned, I was done... Nothing I could possibly do to survive at all, death is 100% certain with small groups. So congrats if you dont have a group of 10 don't play
You got stunned and couldn't use wands

So you died and couldn't use wandsc

crikey

Sorceror
I've always been curious what smoking meth would be like :rolleyes:

Damn you breaking bad for making meth use look fun!

Meth is pretty much non-existent in Massachusetts. If I tried hard enough I could get it from some gentleman I am acquainted with, who belong to a certain bike club, but god damn I hear the priices for this stuff is silly

Spend 100 bucks to stay awake for 3 days, and wake up blacked out and butt-naked on the neighbors lawn paranoid

Yup.....sounds like a fun time!

This girl I'm friends with gave me a big ol bag of BATH SALTS as a joke XD. Still sitting in the bottom of my closet unopened. I hear that stuff is kinda liike doing meth.

If I have a really really bad day, maybe I'll tear that son bitch open and go hog wild

Will let you know what it's like if I do :thumbsup:

Matiu

Page
I've always been curious what smoking meth would be like :rolleyes:

Damn you breaking bad for making meth use look fun!

Meth is pretty much non-existent in Massachusetts. If I tried hard enough I could get it from some gentleman I am acquainted with, who belong to a certain bike club, but god damn I hear the priices for this stuff is silly

Spend 100 bucks to stay awake for 3 days, and wake up blacked out and butt-naked on the neighbors lawn paranoid

Yup.....sounds like a fun time!

This girl I'm friends with gave me a big ol bag of BATH SALTS as a joke XD. Still sitting in the bottom of my closet unopened. I hear that stuff is kinda liike doing meth.

If I have a really really bad day, maybe I'll tear that son bitch open and go hog wild

Will let you know what it's like if I do :thumbsup:

That will turn your bad day into a worse day best thing you could do is - FLUSH THAT SHIT NOW !

crikey

Sorceror
Flawless last time we dueled.. but ranking cheaters? Do we really do such a thing?
His cheats must obviously suck pretty bad if he can't win a single match
Either that or you are just more powerful then a cheat program?

Anyone caught cheating should have the proof and evidence posted on the forums in a sticky thread. They deserve to be shamed

That would be funny and GREAT

crikey

Sorceror
That will turn your bad day into a worse day best thing you could do is - FLUSH THAT SHIT NOW !
awww SHITTT, Matiu comes out of the shadows (50 posts in 3 years) to warn of the dangers of BATH SALTS XD

Don't worry bro, I wouldn't really take that stuff LOL. To me that's the equivalent of drinkng a bottle of cough syrup. Over the counter drugs FTL

Would rather smoke some bowls, eat all the food and pass out

crikey

Sorceror
And yeah screw flushing it. Isn't it going to be made illegal eventually?

Who knows....might be WORTH a COUPLE of BUCKS if I hang onto it for 10-20 years

I could easily find some dumbasses to buy it lol

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
People just para spam 2v5? 2v6? thats all suirits group is doing now. Why even bother to fighting if you guys just try to para gank right off the back?
Fucking pathetic. Can't even kill someone para ganking.

This patch was nice to show some sort of effort to evolve/fix the server.. but it was not well thought out.