UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Aww the admins just pissed on ur wands

Lol nothing like getting potted down by 20hp explode pots and not being able to heal because your going to get stunned. @Montana
you can create gap against an opponent if you absolutely need to run. its much harder to close the gap. Heal pots + mini heals is all you need to live against 1-2 or even 3 people throwing pots at you. Any more opponents then that and it's even easier because they will just be running into each other, allowing you to escape even better.

That is what I do heal pot - mini heals - darting to make their pots blow up on them. I always make sure my stam is full when im running from a gank though, low stam = get stunned easier from what i've experienced

Again, you can make changes so that "BOTH" sides of the issue will be happy... Wands are slaughtered, as I've said before a random lightning wand delay, and mana cost would fix the lightning wand macro issue... The GH issue "being abused in 1v1s", could have EASILY been fixed with a 1-2charges per 2-3 minute timer. That would have made it semi fair on BOTH ends instead of being biased and ruining a lot of players experience.

Again, you can make changes so that "BOTH" sides of the issue will be happy... Wands are slaughtered, as I've said before a random lightning wand delay, and mana cost would fix the lightning wand macro issue... The GH issue "being abused in 1v1s", could have EASILY been fixed with a 1-2charges per 2-3 minute timer. That would have made it semi fair on BOTH ends instead of being biased and ruining a lot of players experience.
but theres a lot more than just lightning wand macros that are broken, and adding a timer to gh wands doesn't target the right nerf needed. In the course of a fight, you may only need to gheal wand once per dump, and with the needing for meditation breaks, a timer will get used up quick, allowing a gheal wand to be casted nearly every full combo.

^
I laughed when I read the update lol

Outkast KBR

Traveler
One stun is all it takes anyways.... I fought a group last night that did not even ATTEMPT to cast any spells on me, they just chased me down and teleported until they landed a stun, as soon as they did it was fucking over. Just think when someone gets bola'd solo or small group, ITS OVER.

All you gotta do is paralyze this nigga and he dies. Wants to talk about how he dies when he's stunned? Get good bitch and stop bitching 24/7.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
It's so funny that Heavy is soooooo against all of these changes when * he doesn't even use wands *.

Add Sunday to the list of days that someone has pissed in heavy's cheerios... So that makes

Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Damn he's salty 24/7.

It's so funny that Heavy is soooooo against all of these changes when * he doesn't even use wands *.

Add Sunday to the list of days that someone has pissed in heavy's cheerios... So that makes
Im against the changes because I know they are for the worse and not for the better, youre just too ignorant to realize that... Kinda like if they were removing guard zone at brit bank, even though I dont banksit I know this wouldnt be a good move for the server to go forward...

You should really focus on getting out of the house, your life revolves around trying to troll and talk shit 24/7 on a 20 yr old game

My opinion like most other one's i have had, is pretty useless on this subject, because in the end while i personally don't like how the dynamic changed when wands became standard vs when they were rare, i also need people to fight against and there are no rule changes they could implement that would make me stop playing so i concede my own personal thoughts on the matter and just hope that the final solution is the one that brings the most players back or causes the least to leave.

My main is a heal stun has prob also skewed my view on surviving ganks too, but i've survived a lot of crazy shit so i just never noticed surviving ganks as being an exceptionally hard thing. *shrug*

I'm sure i'd drastically improve my win/loss ratio by min/maxing this game, but i have as much fun playing the way i do now and it makes restocking easier. I've prob only used 5-10 charges of g. heal ever on hybrid and certainly less than 300 lightning. A lot of players might use that on a weekend alone. I also don't stock / have petals, but what i do have is an incredible amount of fun playing and that fun isn't proportional to winning. It will be interesting to see the state of things once i sort out my computer properly.

you can create gap against an opponent if you absolutely need to run. its much harder to close the gap. Heal pots + mini heals is all you need to live against 1-2 or even 3 people throwing pots at you. Any more opponents then that and it's even easier because they will just be running into each other, allowing you to escape even better.
I know what your trying to say. This wont work against good pvpers bud. Those mini heals usually end up getting you stunned fast. Every time you cast you are stopping. Gheal wands were a good balance.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
Im against the changes because I know they are for the worse and not for the better, youre just too ignorant to realize that... Kinda like if they were removing guard zone at brit bank, even though I dont banksit I know this wouldnt be a good move for the server to go forward...

You should really focus on getting out of the house, your life revolves around trying to troll and talk shit 24/7 on a 20 yr old game

Pissed on mondays, CONFIRMED.