UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are auto spells/items in PVP legal now?

zulu2401

Squire
Say what you want my statement is true. As for Ortiz, he is just a racist black man who cant handle dying to me so he becomes upset

zulu2401

Squire
I dislike v/vd and hz the same, but hz has been the guild most other guilds thrive to be better than since they started their reign. This is why Zulu has such a hard on for MB. Like a son trying to impress his father. Daddy don't love you Zulu, you wont get his seal of approval.
How would you know which guild does what you never leave guard zone lol.

zulu2401

Squire
Not true it was 3v3 earlier we begged you guys to come out and get your hands dirty but never happened. Idk how you count but that's not outnumbered

zulu2401

Squire
Always happens like this. You come out and attack my stealther. I get my tact mage u don't move from guards. I get back on stealther you attack etc etc etc lame

Ortiz

Sorceror
You begged me to come out and get efield ganked by shake and I didn't bother. You started raging like normal telling me to uninstall. You only log on your tact mage at 4am when no one is around. I would rather delete my account before I join vd. But like I said sir, whatever helps you sleep at night.

LittleMary

Traveler
Your argument about smaller guilds spawning is bs because there are no small guilds spawning.
Can I just say lol ?

I can say about every guild came at some point and showed me they could of raided.
One guild almost only raided tho. Guess who ? Pretty sure I am a small guild.

r_lee86

Sorceror
The target share macro is the worse abuse of steam I have seen. Its like having an auto aim in a FPS game. Fucking lame. Is losing that bad that you have to use that bull shit? Going up against it or even using it takes the fun out of the game. Fucking robot pvp.

I am Hz here let me share my target macros

Target red

Target blue

Target grey

Target self

Target last

Pm me if you need help setting these up

r_lee86

Sorceror
That's funny bro really made me laugh. Hz nearly always lost to us in field fights. Now they have a huge advantage so tell me again who was the guy calling targets that made Hz ghosts? It was from the combined efforts of several good leaders in my guild. Unlike Hz we don't depend on one guy to log in and use a shit macro for pvp.

Now this is pure comedy gold. Kill Zulu loot his body Vd runs 4 diff directions. If you kill his mount too that just 5 more mins there in the house waiting...

r_lee86

Sorceror
Um OK motherfucker. You're full of shit. You know and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Eww pink getting snippy I like this side of you. How ever I can only speak for myself and the macros I listed are what I use. So be for you speak know the truth.

Mister Pink

Squire
Eww pink getting snippy I like this side of you. How ever I can only speak for myself and the macros I listed are what I use. So be for you speak know the truth.

OK that might be the case for you personally, but give me a break. Hz uses it. I know you probably hate it as much as I do because you're worth a shit at pvp. Its a crutch though and nothing to be proud of if your team is using it. Like I said its like having an aimbot in a FPS. Lame as shit.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
There's no such thing as a script to position yourself during battle, to cast when needed, to run off when getting sync'd, to be abble to crossheal and rez people or to simply pay attention to whats going on. And to be fair, that's 90% of what makes a good teamplayer.

r_lee86

Sorceror
I feel you all think there's a mytical script that loads, moves, drops ect. And controls everyone's chat from MBs keyboard and you are very very wrong