UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are auto spells/items in PVP legal now?

hickman48

Knight
Sadly alot of rules are being broken cant see the ones staff intervene on but afk gathering, bodding, taming is the main things iv noticed. Yes iv seen alot of people use auto chuggers and even scrips to auto trap pouch when they are paraed its starting to be pretty lame the whole if you can do it with razor your allowed to do it with easy uo is a joke. Needs to be set rules on what you can and can not do and they need to be enforced to the point where people will not do it anymore if its not allowed but at the moment its usally just jail and you can do that afk so its not a big deal for people who are already afking 90% of their game play.

Anything automated in PvP should be illegal.. I've ran into a ton of people lately using auto remove curse and it's complete bullshit.. One of the main reasons I stopped playing much at all is this and the fact that staff promised me they would look into fixing essance of wind and possibly pixies and lied. Nothing has been fixed and both are still broken with more and more people exploiting a broken system as days go by.

Crab Man

Squire
Anything automated in PvP should be illegal.. I've ran into a ton of people lately using auto remove curse and it's complete bullshit.. One of the main reasons I stopped playing much at all is this and the fact that staff promised me they would look into fixing essance of wind and possibly pixies and lied. Nothing has been fixed and both are still broken with more and more people exploiting a broken system as days go by.

You quit playing because your waiting for the timer on your "Red" status to go away. Just go home and spam "I must consider my sins" till your time is up and you will be back to the guard zone once again.

MB

Knight
Pretty easy to have this macro and it be indistinguishable from hitting a button or automatic loop, don't see why it would be against rules. I have all this except paralyzed on a macro on my mouse wheel, just a twitch of my finger to use the appropriate item.

If paralyzed
Dbl click pouch
End if
If mortaled
Eat apple or remove curse
End if
If poisoned
Drink cure
End if
If stam < 0
Drink refresh
End if
Else drink heal

Yaz

Squire
Pretty easy to have this macro and it be indistinguishable from hitting a button or automatic loop, don't see why it would be against rules. I have all this except paralyzed on a macro on my mouse wheel, just a twitch of my finger to use the appropriate item.

If paralyzed
Dbl click pouch
End if
If mortaled
Eat apple or remove curse
End if
If poisoned
Drink cure
End if
If stam < 0
Drink refresh
End if
Else drink heal

If stam < 0 - Poor coding you noob..

MB

Knight
Typing a general outline of a script on my phone is not the same thing I use in UOS.

if yellowhits 'self'
usetype! '0x2fd8'
endif
if stam < 1
usetype! '0xf0b'
endif
if poisoned 'self'
usetype! '0xf07'
endif
if hits < 110
usetype! '0xf0c'
endif

Assistant.Macros.IfAction|2|0|0
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1030|
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|3|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1029|
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1028|

kobra89pl

Sorceror
This is not the place for macros or your cry / hate someone ask. EasyUO on pvp is still illegal, UOS is legal. With UOS you can do many things "auto" ;)

Killa DJ

Sorceror
hahah DIDN'T believe it but just paged a GM and he confirmed this... What a joke this has become...

One guy in fel AUTO summons feys the instant they are dispelled, he also auto close wounds the instant he gets any damage, auto removes curse/mortal, auto chugs when poisoned. At his speed of casting you cant interrupt anything, AND hes hitting you with a crossbow. All while not moving a single tile or pressing a single key.... Call it crying, but wtf has happened to pvp? I can take all the ganks, the dismounts, mortals, etc. but this shit is pointless.

PVP is no longer about how good someone is, not even about how good their items in game is. It seems to be about how good their scripts are. Guess ill join the bandwagon till its made illegal lol, if anyone wants to have a 1vs1 AFK duel with me, let me know!

Crab Man

Squire
hahah DIDN'T believe it but just paged a GM and he confirmed this... What a joke this has become...

One guy in fel AUTO summons feys the instant they are dispelled, he also auto close wounds the instant he gets any damage, auto removes curse/mortal, auto chugs when poisoned. At his speed of casting you cant interrupt anything, AND hes hitting you with a crossbow. All while not moving a single tile or pressing a single key.... Call it crying, but wtf has happened to pvp? I can take all the ganks, the dismounts, mortals, etc. but this shit is pointless.

PVP is no longer about how good someone is, not even about how good their items in game is. It seems to be about how good their scripts are. Guess ill join the bandwagon till its made illegal lol, if anyone wants to have a 1vs1 AFK duel with me, let me know!
Sell your suit and quit. Seems like the only thing to fix the issue and the constant bitching.