UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Are auto spells/items in PVP legal now?

Mister Pink

Squire
I feel you all think there's a mytical script that loads, moves, drops ect. And controls everyone's chat from MBs keyboard and you are very very wrong

No, but he uses a macro that's a workaround to a feature in UO steam that the server has disabled. Person A acquires the target and this information is passed to rest of the guild through guild chat. Person B then presses their macro, which reads the guild chat message and automatically targets the character Person A has specified. An after target macro is put in UO Steam so each guildy can automatically follow up that first dump with whatever else they want to follow it up with, IE mortal, parablow, or a second spell. Yes you have to res people, yes you have to stay on the person's screen that uses the first part of the target share macro, but this version of UO pvp is shit. Even if it's advantageous to use this kind of macro to ensure people have the same target it's not the kind of pvp I want to participate in. It sucks man, and if you guys don't know it sucks or admit to that, then we obviously have a different idea of what UO pvp should be. I'd rather us have to use broke dick Razor again.

Last edited:

Maloskies

Squire
With that macro, you can literally just have 5 members load a flamestrike/meteor swarm and press 1 button, and instantly kill a person without any coordination, skill, or thought, compared to actual guild PvP where it takes precise shot calling, skill, and movement to drop people. That macro isn't real pvp (even on this shard corrupted of scripts), it's just using a work around for an illegal tool on UO steam. It will be the fall of demise PvP imo, unless guilds agree to not use it, or we go back to razor, or the GM's figure out how to disable more features on steam.

NoWay

Sorceror
Hz are the type of cowards that raid on tier one. If they succeed in killing the spawners they dare not attempt to finish the spawn. They just prevent people from finishing it. Everything they do on this server is to troll and be shit bags about everything. VD on the other hand let the smaller guilds spawn. There have been many opportunities to raid smaller groups but we chose to let them finish it.

I have nothing to say about the rest of your dick waving contest but what u say about letting smaller guilds spawn is bullshit dude, me and my brother got raided at coon by your freaking stealthers...

With that macro, you can literally just have 5 members load a flamestrike/meteor swarm and press 1 button, and instantly kill a person without any coordination, skill, or thought, compared to actual guild PvP where it takes precise shot calling, skill, and movement to drop people. That macro isn't real pvp (even on this shard corrupted of scripts), it's just using a work around for an illegal tool on UO steam. It will be the fall of demise PvP imo, unless guilds agree to not use it, or we go back to razor, or the GM's figure out how to disable more features on steam.
This

The gms dont need to figure it out. They can pm me and I will set them up with someone who can show them how. My guess is they already know though..

I came here wanting to play this era with similar mechanics to what this era had. Most is accurate except a few things that allow for a more modern competetive edge unrelated to actual game skill. This is what I want limited as much as possible.

It's a very interesting debate. I hope in continues.

zulu2401

Squire
I have nothing to say about the rest of your dick waving contest but what u say about letting smaller guilds spawn is bullshit dude, me and my brother got raided at coon by your freaking stealthers...
I said occasionally lol. Smaller guilds are not special to me. I just think they should have a fair chance at spawning. But if no one ever raids you how will you learn to defend? Keep spawning you will get a few of them off.

Since you guys do so many champs my guild could use some 115 pvp related scrolls. If someone has multiples magery eval resist wrestling tactics anat I'd like to buy some. Thanks

NoWay

Sorceror
I said occasionally lol. Smaller guilds are not special to me. I just think they should have a fair chance at spawning. But if no one ever raids you how will you learn to defend? Keep spawning you will get a few of them off.

No u didn't, go read what you wrote...
Learn to defend? Dude are you for real? Raiding 2 spawners with 5 pvpers, yea that will teach me to defend alright, lol u are so full of shit

LittleMary

Traveler
I dont always get raided... and Im sure many guild spoted me...
Sure, it happen that a dick will come steal the champ. Maybe more then not.. But I guess that's fel.
Fact is.. It's true a lot of ppl just dont fel and afk farm because they want make income for what they cant. Coon is a death pit with a bad dice roll and other champ are hard enough that you have almost no chance to defend as a small guild.

I remember my first try at coon... We were 3 clearing nicely... 1 hz was actualy there... He told us it was ok, 2 came to raid.. Kill us as we are split appart. Wont say that often as most are really small balls no dicks.. But he actualy resed me so I could res my friend.. We died again... big fight followed 4v4 turned into a 8vs8 into at least 10-12 the other side that won. Tbh, I just stayed as a ghost and followed the fight arround. This is fel. It does happen..

Now auto targeting like you guys are talking about is a big issue. Kinda like everyone running pistols in a shooter and pressing a key and everyone aim the same head at same time... It's just cheating.

Not being sarcastic but how do people know hz uses a target share macro?
Tbh, it wouldnt be that hard... Just make a code that repeat the 'target aquired' in chat and everyone target that one. There is one for easyuo and steam can do 95% of what easyuo does.

zulu2401

Squire
I have the script for it. I know it works. Took me a day or two to add all the serial numbers to the first part of it but it works flawlessly. VD hasn't used it yet. We tested it a few times just long enough to realize what fuckin garbage it is and how shitty Hz has become to resort to something like this.

zulu2401

Squire
It can be done in uosteam. So in a sense it's a rule breaker when demise purposely had target share disabled. If staff doesn t do something about it we will most likely have to use it against them.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
. There is one for easyuo and steam can do 95% of what easyuo does.
Actually easyuo can do 80% of what steam can do.

Only major difference why at some things euo is greater is because staff can't control what scripts you play compared to steam where staff can dissable some built in features but if the feature is disable nothing stops you to write the script in the macro section and still run it.

Nordon

Sorceror
Actually EOU can do much more than steam.
However, I find it much slower.
Best examples are running many scripts at a time on the same char, checking pixel color on screen and etc.

Mister Pink

Squire
I have the script for it. I know it works. Took me a day or two to add all the serial numbers to the first part of it but it works flawlessly. VD hasn't used it yet. We tested it a few times just long enough to realize what fuckin garbage it is and how shitty Hz has become to resort to something like this.

Basically this Ortiz. It needed to be outed that Hz uses this garbage. Sure we could of kept it and it would have given us an advantage against all opponents, except those who us it, but it ruins the pvp experience. Even Ol Haggard tried to pretend like he didn't know what I was referring to. Bunch of pussies. I used to think Mb was just a decent target caller or something, but nope he just uses a macro that's about 1300 lines.

As far as raiding spawns. I am usually one of the ones who checks spawns for VD guild. I do it manually. I don't have characters that stay near the champ area and I don't use a script or anything like that. Sometimes when I see a new guild doing a spawn, I don't even tell the rest of the guild. However if I see Hz, Lolz, Loop, or Qing doing one I definitely tell everyone. Coon is a death trap and even if you are a new player I have no problem raiding it because usually it turns into a massive fight. This could be said of most dungeon spawns because using the sparkles you can check them all in less than 3 minutes. If you honestly want to spawn and you are a new guild. Send me a pm on here and I'll give my skype details. I don't really need items or scrolls. I just want to see the shard and pvp community grow. This offer doesn't apply to members of the guilds I mentioned above.

1. ;==================================
  2. ; Script Name: Felix's share target
  3. ; Author: Felix
  4. ; Version: 1.0
  5. ; Client Tested with: 6.0.10
  6. ; EUO version tested with: 1.5.143
  7. ; Shard FS: UODreams
  8. ; Public Release: 25/02/2009
  9. ; Purpose: Sharing targets in team pvp with aliance chat system.
  10. ===================================

That is available for everyone since 2009 with EasyUO. Of course easyuo is forbidden out here which is great because it is much more powerful in every aspect than UOS ( apart from normal gameplay as UOS seems faster for a lot of the stuff). Yet still I am convinced a huge amount of the player base actually uses EUO for many things. Everyone can see that from screenshots and videos.

All I am saying is target sharing has been there quite long ago and it was probably used much more often than we think. And still I am pretty sure that you will not find it that useful as you think you will. Crossheal script makes much more impact on the field than that. That is my personal opinion.

There's no such thing as a script to position yourself during battle, to cast when needed, to run off when getting sync'd, to be abble to crossheal and rez people or to simply pay attention to whats going on. And to be fair, that's 90% of what makes a good teamplayer.

I support the above statement.

Mister Pink

Squire
And still I am pretty sure that you will not find it that useful as you think you will.

In an 7v7 and up it adds an extreme advantage to the guild that uses it. No need for target calling. You can save the voice chatter for heal calls and direction calling. The rest is done through a macro and makes it easier for all 7+ people to hit their target every time, regardless of any skill of the player. Usually this type of coordination takes months or years to get right, but nope all you need to do is paste a macro and you're good to go.

zulu2401

Squire
In an 7v7 and up it adds an extreme advantage to the guild that uses it. No need for target calling. You can save the voice chatter for heal calls and direction calling. The rest is done through a macro and makes it easier for all 7+ people to hit their target every time, regardless of any skill of the player. Usually this type of coordination takes months or years to get right, but nope all you need to do is paste a macro and you're good to go.
This also explains why they suck so bad when MB isn t online.