UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another DDoS? Go on!

Gotcha

Wanderer
Re: Another DDoS? Go on!

Go figure.. What's new.. Fucking KIDS Damnit.. is that all they've got to do with their lives is be pissed off and be stupid?? I guess so.. I wish I knew who was doin this Bullshit.. I'd go and take care of them IRL.. :D I hope they get caught doin this shit and spend some time in Jail, or Juvinile Detention....

Ruban

Wanderer

NASTY_DEVILx said:
more houses to place when comes back up :)

The bigger Questions is... when will this be ? I mean its getting out of hands here now... its the 3rd time in a row now and ppl seems to getting very very upset now. I just fear the situation will escalate soon :(

I suppose so. If they're doing it via a trojan or something though, they'd probably have to change the address and redistribute it, unless they can control all of the zombies from a specific location,which I suppose is possible. That seems more risky on their part though.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

if it takes as long as the last one ima be a little raged, because most likely my hosues will fall :(

Reefer

Wanderer

Listen, if this keeps up, you can damn well expect the population of the server to decrease dramatically. As well known as this server is, the unreliability will eventually get on everyone's last nerve- it already has. Now, personally, I don't care, because off of this computer I have a life. But, even I'm getting ticked off being that this is the 3rd time this happened and admins still haven't done anything to prevent this from happening (no advancements in security or anything of the nature). Just imagine how pissed off the geeks who shelter their lives with this shard are, damn!

I understand these DDoS attacks will continue to happen. But there is security agents that you can get for your server they can help DDoS attacks. Either you figure out how you'll create more of a secure server, or you can expect people to leave in vast amounts.

I'll still be here tho! But for now, I'm gonna go shmoke some weed.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Reefer said:
I'm getting ticked off being that this is the 3rd time this happened and admins still haven't done anything to prevent this from happening

Maybe Ryan CANT do anything about it?

Security agents cost money, you gonna cough up the cash?

HellHalo

Wanderer

Wow again. This will never stop. We'll never get to play. Now we have to do what we normally do without Uo. :(