UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another dark day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Read This

Cebrious Arcane said:
It’s Koran.
You sir, are a hypocrite.
I’ve read this entire thread man, and you assume, judge, and talk out of your äss in a vain attempt to boost your e-peen and hopefully get unbanned by attempting to sound reasonable.

I know I'm not going to get unbanned, that was obvious after Ryan's reply. Perhaps you could point out where I've been talking out of my ***.

Tay had you pegged on the 3rd page, and here you are still typing away and trying to insult Furota. I stress trying because it would be difficult to feel insulted from someone of your caliber.

Yes. 37 deaths are 37 deaths. If your conviction is so strong on that matter, leave it at that. At this point, you just come off as a condescending hypocrite.

Yes, since Tay's post on the 3rd page I've been insulting Furota. Your "donation" to this discussion is worthless.

This is a great post. Take some advice from Don, Prodigy. You judge the media as placing more value on the lives of those in the UK but the fact is that there was media coverage in Spain. There are articles written about the African genocide on a weekly, if not daily, basis. Your tragedy is that it appears that your knowledge comes from TV and a quick internet search and yet you assume you have some vast unshakable knowledge on the subject of world warfare and the media.

Now is the time to shut the fück up and respect those who choose to mourn this tragedy.

You missed my point entirely buddy. There was media coverage, but compared to this? No where near eachother. In a genocide, millions of people die. In this, 37 people died. Why do these 37 people get the world mourning, yet the millions don't? That is my point. 37 people died nonconsensually.

The media is around us, its more then just the television. If there was no media coverage - at all - do you think we would have the same views? Why is there no in-game memorial for Spain? 191 people died, almost 2,000 injured but no it's not as important.

The facts I have needed come from a quick internet search. When they require more, I will do more. As for my vast warfare and media knowledge... everything I've said here is pretty simple. If you think any of it is "vast", you live in a pretty small world.

Your post was retarded, denoted almost nothing, and instead was circle jerking and trolling. I hate having to reexplain my points over and over, while people like you and Furota get off on a slippery slope. Please come back when you are ready to add something more worthwhile.

Prodigy said:
I know I'm not going to get unbanned, that was obvious after Ryan's reply. Perhaps you could point out where I've been talking out of my ***.
Gladly...
Prodigy said:
You missed my point entirely buddy. There was media coverage, but compared to this? No where near eachother. In a genocide, millions of people die. In this, 37 people died. Why do these 37 people get the world mourning, yet the millions don't? That is my point. 37 people died nonconsensually.
I didn't miss any point. If I didn't address it directly, it's because I didn't feel it warranted such. If you were aware of the main stream media, as appears to be your only source, you would see that they only value the most recent story and most fresh topic. It is a tragedy, to be sure, but just because MSNBC isn't covering the genocides in Africa doesn't mean that no media is covering. Expand your resources and you'll become less biased and, as you agreed, jaded.
Prodigy said:
The media is around us, its more then just the television. If there was no media coverage - at all - do you think we would have the same views?
Thanks for restating my point. Yes, the media is all around us, but your view and exposure is rather limited. As such, your opinions on the matter are rather limited.
Prodigy said:
The facts I have needed come from a quick internet search. When they require more, I will do more. As for my vast warfare and media knowledge... everything I've said here is pretty simple. If you think any of it is "vast", you live in a pretty small world.
You need more facts. Go "do" more. My calling your knowledge on the subject vast was sarcasm. Ut oh, it looks like you're a hypocrite again, "buddy".

Condescending hypocrite...

You just tried to defend yourself. How is that more worthwhile. Grow up, "buddy", and learn to put your fingers in your pockets instead of trying to boost your ego by sounding intelligent.

My post denoted, since you seem unfamiliar with the proper use of the word, that the only thing that is significant is that you shut the fück up and respect those who choose to mourn this tragedy.
Prodigy said:
...slippery slope...
Hilarious. Go watch more FOX News. I have no reason to troll you. Did I call you retarded? Nope. I pointed out your hypocrisy, and hoped, you would observe your own condescension.

Is there a memorial to Spain in UOG? Nope. But why does it matter? Ryan chose to make a memorial because that's what he felt like doing and it is appreciated by many of the players. He also made a gravestone about John Kerry after the election, but who gives a shït about that either? It's his shard. Shut the fück up and respect that.

Oh god. I'm calling this a slippery slope because the entire post is aimed at me, and denotes nothing to the discussion. There is nothing you said there that couldn't be said in a PM.

If you really want me to respond to that, let me know and I will PM it to you.

37 non consensual deaths is 37 non consensual deaths. It happened via terorism, people who do not like freedom. My view is that 37 people die tragically like this all the time, and the world is making it so that these 37 people are more important then any other 37 people.

I tolerate other peoples views (protestors outside our memorials anyone) and would never take action for something as simple as words. This is going back to the very beginning of my point in posting here.

R

Ryan

Re: Another dark day....

All posts in this thread that I consider off topic will be deleted.

Prodigy you're an out and out ******* for hijacking this thread and I hope your family dies in a subway bombing.

Its only a few people right?

Status
Not open for further replies.