UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another dark day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

Another dark day....

Today marks another dark day for the world. A day where terror again controls our thoughts and fears.

In this time of need, I wanted to take a moment to say to our UK neighbors that we are here for you and that we know what you are going through..

Terrorists are weak people, people who do not have morals and should be dealt with accordingly. The entire RunUO Team will be praying for our UK neighbors, their families and friends in their time of need.

Thank you and God bless.

chingy

Wanderer
Re: Another dark day....

It is a sad day when people are coming to do things like this, a very sad day. My prayers will also be going out to all of the U.K and particularly the people involved and the families, and friends of those who have been lost.

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

it really is sad i have a brother who lives over in that area i just hope nothing has happened to him.. haven't gotten a call yet but still
Terrorists need to be lined up against a brick wall and taken out
Execution style

40 men with high powered rifles and terrorists lined against the wall.. you do the math...

may the souls of the departed find eternal slumber..

The real keith

Sorceror
I'm not much of a believer in god so praying is out, but for any UK that are going through this i'm sorry for your losses and struggles and let us all hope you get through this.

The real keith

Sorceror

I think we should all explo eb these terrorists, We should go down there and be as cheap as we can and para gank, bola throw, use our tamers and chug in 1v1s...

Sorry just a bit of humor

But seriously, good luck

Thank you for putting up the memorial Ryan, I've spent the morning ringing friends who work in the Aldgate area, something which proved panicing due to the overload on the mobile networks and thus not being able to connect to most people. Eventually finding out all are ok was a great relief. Now most people are just stuck where they are not knowing if anything else is going to happen. 33 people are confirmed dead so far, a number surpisingly small due to the sheer number of people travelling on public transport in London at that time but still far far far too high.

I think we English are more adapted to terrorist attacks thanks to the actions of the IRA over the past 30 years. We'll bounce back (before the day is out I should imagine) but when your friends are where the inncident happened or could be close to it, it really hits home.

Terrorism is an act of pure cowardous, killing the innocent to prove some political or religious beleif is not an act of a man but of a mouse. Unfortunately, terrorism is also the hardest war to fight. It requires no trained soldier or organised regiment, just a basic knowledge of explosives and a possession by the idea you are right and just, when, as I said above, you're are really nothing but a coward.

My thoughts are with those who have lost loved ones and those who spent up to an hour of pure terror trapped in the tube tunnels.

Kouran

Wanderer

Thx Ryan... for the memorial. i live in the UK so its close to home.. :) thx bud

Kaoz

Wanderer

Roger said:
it really is sad i have a brother who lives over in that area i just hope nothing has happened to him.. haven't gotten a call yet but still
Terrorists need to be lined up against a brick wall and taken out
Execution style

40 men with high powered rifles and terrorists lined against the wall.. you do the math...

may the souls of the departed find eternal slumber..
I think we should hang them by their feet from a bridge, and leave them there until they die

The real keith

Sorceror

The thing that pisses me off the most in this sittuation is the people that died have nothing to do with the goverment pissing off the terrorist, they did nothing to these people. They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, and for those of you at this UK shrine right now being *******s, you need to stop and think about when your time is coming to be in the wrong place.

Just show a little respect for these people who just died for what? nothing. atleast nothing that their family can understand.

Ya same, Im from brighton, quite near london...a bomb was apaprently defused at brighton station like 10 mins away from my house.
Thanks for the support guys :D

Roger if you still havent heard anything by this evening, the emergency helpline number for relatives is 00870 1566 344

And anyone being a twat at the memorial should be perm ip banned

Jackaby said:
Ya same, Im from brighton, quite near london...a bomb was apaprently defused at brighton station like 10 mins away from my house.
Thanks for the support guys :D

I'm in Reading, they're sweeping the station here every 5 mins and stopping all trains from the west to London here.

Yes Thanks for the Memorial Ryan
And thanks for you support everyone

Yeah same, down in Brighton theres tons of police at the station....Trains arent moving and people are frantically running around....Chaos .

K

kottonmouth_02

as a famous quote by the marine corps

terrorists
kill em all...let God sort out the innocent

fvck the terrorists...it's not our fault theyre pussies and can't defend their own country. And as for Jihad...Fvck that.

I pray for all you brits in your time of mourning...Your our friends, our allies and probably always will be...today is indeed a ****ty day.

but bounce back and fight it...your country is just as strong as ours. Not to mention your currency tops ours by far. Bounce back :)

Tay M'real

Sorceror

Hang in there guys, times like this is when people need to come together...

Stay safe and remember to help eachother...

Status
Not open for further replies.