UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

And then there was hope.....

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Raezion- said:
Lol, Ark you horrible being you!!

It's mindless dribble like this, that makes people not like you. Go read some books. Talk to RL people. Develop some social skills, and then come back and post something witty.

You know, unlike every post you've ever made.

avengerTNT

Wanderer
Rhun said:
I think I'll go for mage pvp soon too, my char is finished, artied and scrolled.. and being a dexxer does kinda suck really although I've never taken him out fully scrolled yet..

There's just 1 problem, I've never done mage pvp as of yet except for SW where I actually just died once in 3 sw's and went red all the time :/
I'll just set some macros and hope for the best, but I'll prolly die and die and ehr.. die again :)

it tackes time to learn mage pvp but the more you train the beter you get and all have lost alot before they lerned to kill real pvper. but whis all the items you have it wont be to hard fore you to start killing ppl

pbguy434

Knight
Yup, well Mook and Scorn have felt the wrath of SoS. Both getting beaten down rather quick. Mook ran away to heal, but got finished off instead. And craig Biggio is officially the worst theif ever.

And I redlined that Avenger guy on EF. Wasn't really expecting that to happen, especially while I didn't know what was coming while grey :) .

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
Yup, well Mook and Scorn have felt the wrath of SoS. Both getting beaten down rather quick. Mook ran away to heal, but got finished off instead. And craig Biggio is officially the worst theif ever.

And I redlined that Avenger guy on EF. Wasn't really expecting that to happen, especially while I didn't know what was coming while grey :) .

All hail the victorious Magnus! The ATHF continues to suffer losses at the hands of SOS. First Messiah, then Mook and Scorn. EF has also felt the fury of our knights. Soon every guild on the shard will know our might.

When Magnus defeats 3 members of ATHF, it's time for an SOS..........

err... what? The only non-red person who has killed me in the past two days is magnus, because we were screwing around. You know, me and magnus are actually quite good friends. Maybe you should look into it, seeing as your friends are friends of the enemy :p.

On the note of Scorn, he too is in training. His equipment is probably comparable to slightly higher than that of a plain nonmagic exceptional barbed suit.

WTF. Okay, Now your talking out of your ass, I usually dont stick up for ATHF but your lies are starting to piss me off. I was at Brit gate last night and witnessed Magnus being owned several times by people in ATHF or EF, 1v1.

Dont come back and post "it's time for an SOS" when your guild needs some help. I'm ready any time for you guys. Bring it.

pbguy434

Knight
What? The only person who killed me the whole time was Avenger of EF. No one from ATHF killed me. Craig did steal all my bandages like 10 times, but I just got new ones. I have no clue where you were and what you are talking about.

And Mook, yea - I though it was just fun to say that :) . And the only thing worth wearing on me is Arms of tact excellence. Everything else is either non-runic barbed armor and some shadow iron stuff. My resists are all in the 40s.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Raezion- said:
WTF. Okay, Now your talking out of your ass, I usually dont stick up for ATHF but your lies are starting to piss me off. I was at Brit gate last night and witnessed Magnus being owned several times by people in ATHF or EF, 1v1.

Dont come back and post "it's time for an SOS" when your guild needs some help. I'm ready any time for you guys. Bring it.

Oh no! Raezion is mad at me.

Now he might kill me in PvP. Then I would lose insurance money, and have to go all the way to a healer to get a rez.

We're asking you to come fight us. That's not a threat, it's what we want. I don't know why ya'll get so mad about this stuff. It's a game. I enjoy the fact that I die. If I never died, the game wouldn't be enough of a challenge and I would move on to something else.

It's a game guys. I would think that a little trash talking would be fine, and maybe even add something to the competition. Apparently it actually makes some of you mad.

SOS has proposed the idea of a multi-guild war knowing we will be the smallest guild involved in terms of personnel and resources. We will die alot. And that's ok. It doesn't bother us. Messiah wants a rematch of our last duel, so he can post the vid. I think I can beat him again, but if I lose it won't hurt my feelings to have lost. I won't go cry and refuse to play anymore.

I'll just realize I still need a lot of work on my char and start training even harder. Let's have fun.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Raezion- said:
Sigh, ive asked you to come fight how many times now? I stayed at brit gate awhile last night and you never showed up, only Magnus.

Sorry I missed our appointment.

When I finished working a 16 hour shift, and got home at 10:00 PM I was pretty tired. Then when I realized I had to get up at 4 AM I selfishly decided to sleep for the 6 hours I had left before doing another 16 hour day today.

I know, I need to get my priorities straight. Why would I go to work to feed my family when I could be playing Ultima. Geez, I'm such a loser.

Besides, if instead of back-whacking me while I was fighting Arkanis you had waited, we could have fought then. And didn't you kill me in a 1 on 1 fight already? I could have sworn that was you I was fighting while that other guy said he was recording you running and he would post the vid, right before you killed me.

myronmonroe

Wanderer
Raezion- said:
Sigh, ive asked you to come fight how many times now? I stayed at brit gate awhile last night and you never showed up, only Magnus.

Good lord, you guys need to chill a little.

Let me give you some info on me and Sir Tristan:

Sir Tristan: Married, 2 kids, works about 50 hours a week, goes to night school

Sneaky Butch: Taking 12 summer hours and 18 fall hours at University of Houston. I also have a night job.

We both play around 5-10 hours a week on ultima, and we have been playing for 3 months.

I have no doubt that Rigby would probably beat either of us 1 on 1. Do I care? Absolutely NOT. Once Sneaky gets out there (after next week's finals at school), he will fight you anywhere, any place. If you kill me 50 times, I'm going to attack you a 51st time. Why? Because I want to have FUN.

We have declared war on you guild, and I ask that you please accept.

Get ready, though, as we are going to post stories about how the glorious SOS has defeated the evil Ribgy and his minions, and Mook and his minions. TRY NOT TO TAKE IT LITERALLY. It's just stories and we're having some fun.

Raezion, I will admit that you are definitely better than me at Ultima Online...does that make you happy? Cause I couldn't possibly care less.