UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

And then there was hope.....

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
And then there was hope.....

The shard was falling into disarray, and all it's members trembled in fear at the mention of Fel and ATHF(PVP). Trammies cried out in terror during the night. Honest self-respecting PvPers were hacked down and chased off by the shard's newest uber guild ATHF(PVP). The game was out of balance. What would they do? What could save them from their impending doom? It was time for an SOS........

The newest guild in Demise is here to help. Saviors of the Shard, also known as SOS, has come to return balance to the shard. It will search out and destroy the evil ATHF(PVP) and break their tyrannical grip on the PvP arena and stop their horrible looting of champer's dead bodies, when they steal the so hardly earned power scrolls. It may take time for plans to be formulated and to lay the groundwork, but eventually the cloud of fear that has been looming large for so long will disappear. When you need help, it's time for an SOS........

(I'm already having fun. It was fun just writing this.)

avengerTNT

Wanderer
ATHF hase only 4 good PVPer so just hit the rest of the guild i just give a call to all reds lick my self to kill any ATHF member they see and fore the pvper the good 1 just hire 3-4 pvper to protect you protection is fore this not fore geting dubel ps it is fore the ppl tha guard the champ from raiders

i say just hit the weak members of the guild and there is alot of noob in ATHF now
JUST KILL deam all

Haha, funny. Since when are we the super-guild? We were for a short time before questar and rigby came back. They united all of our enemies and basically tried to make us give up or something. Destroyer (Guild leader of PvP) cracked under the pressure and did a bunch of rather stupid stuff (not detailed here). Shake got angry and left the alliance. Destroyer turncoated and tried to ally with EF, and was told no. Shortly after he came crawling back, and was told to fuck off. So ATHF/PvP alliance is no more. PvP has many times more members than us, but seem to have faded out. Overall, there are maybe 15 UNIQUE ATHF members. Most of us have two or three chars in the guild that we randomly use. We dont hold control over coon anymore, a few people have even managed to do it before we noticed. This should be soon remedied since about 5 new members were recruited and are in the process of training. Seeing as EF has fallen apart now, there isnt much in the way of us pushing on top again. Also, avenger, I cant remember a time you've killed anyone. I can scarce remember you even attacking anyone. You just sit there with that nox xbow watching us kill your friends.

Oh yeah, in reply, the majority of us are quite good in 1v1 duels. (My main template is being reworked at the moment since a few people have found the weakness) Don't whine about ganking when it happens to us as well. We're strong seperated, but much stronger when together.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Rejoice, good shard! At the mere mention of SOS see how ATHF already pleads for mercy. Declaring that they are no threat, and spreading propoganda about how they have weakened. If our mere name spreads such fear throughout the evil doers of the shard, you can only imagine what will happen when the knights of SOS ride forth to vanquish their foe.

Rejoice and be happy. Today the tyranny of the evil ends!

EF has not died, we just dont play that much.

It's funny how you say questar still plays, which he did, but was banned on the spot and firewalled. <-- that was weeks ago.

avengerTNT

Wanderer
yep i die alot but there are only 4 ppl deat can kill me in ATHF and you ganged me alot 2 and the only person that can kill me easly is masterhead or somting lick deat if he wasent there you cudend raide a champ he is doing all the job

and i will kill him 1 day just let me get a dryd

pbguy434

Knight
avengerTNT said:
snd i will kill him 1 day just let me get a dryd
No one is stopping you! But really, I know what you meant. Just screwing around, don't take it offensively.

And I am loving where this thread is heading. How Mook is all over ATHF defending it - pretty much alone. Ah well.

avengerTNT

Wanderer
i need to get somme expirenc -------> magic resistenc to resist paralyse and it can be done ( i start loving being red )

comme all and join the famly we are all red and fel is the place

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Today, SOS struck the first blow in removing ATHF and its evil influence from a place of power on the shard. The loathsome Messiah fled before the power of our Knights, eventually hiding in his home afraid to set foot outside.

Eventually all the members of ATHF will face the same choice. To hide and refuse to come out, or to face the justice of SOS.

When you need help, it's time for an SOS.........

myronmonroe

Wanderer
I just spoke to some fellows in Moonglow, and there's a rumor circulating accross the lands that Sir Tristan has a powerful young mage apprentice, unknown by all others in the Ultima World.

Are the rumors true? Are the SOS becoming more powerful every day? Will this be the end of Evil as we know it?

or is this the start of some semi-RP anti-PK guild of trammys uniting to bust the stereotype of trammys being terrified of the "oh-so-scary" PKs and the PvP hungry blues that frequent felluca.

Also, How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Ah, such a sad state. When those that work evil delude themselves into thinking they are the only ones who frequent the wild realm of Fel. The valiant knights of SOS are housed in Fel. They freely roam the wilderness of Fel. They have no fear of upstart miscreants whom ride the coat tails of the more established members of their guild. Today's battle with Messiah was but the first step in our war against the atrocities of ATHF.

Soon, SOS would like to give new life to the unused guild war system to strike fear in the hearts of ATHF members everywhere. No longer will ruffians like Mook be able to hide in Luna safe in the knowledge that they cannot be attacked. They will no fear. Every transaction and journey into a populated area could lead to their destruction. Soon they will all know what it is to truly fear for their lives.

When you need help, it's time for an SOS........

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Again SOS strikes a blow against the forces of evil. Our ranks swell with hand selected knights to battle our enemies. Their training is almost complete, and soon we will have an army to overthrow the tyrrant snellbot and his evil minions. Soon will be the day of their reckoning. Many of ATHF's former members have turned from evil to help us vanquish their old mates. They have turned because of the crimes against humanity that their sinister leader has performed. Other members of ATHF, like Mook, are stumbling around in confusion simply repeating the words others speak to them. Sad, but such is the fate of all those who uphold the tenets of evil.

*Deep in the wilds of Fel, within a hidden lair, the knights of SOS prepare to ride forth. The mysterious Dr. Love has laid his plans and is preparing to watch as his strategies are employed against his enemies.*

When you're in danger, it's time for an SOS..........