UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

And then there was hope.....

pbguy434

Knight
Mook said:
No, I'm just trying to comprehend this... When was I in luna? Last time I checked, I was red.
Aye, this fellow has an Alias of Good-Mook and Bad-Mook. He be trying to confuse us already!

*this is funneh*

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
*The heavens shake with power. Blasts of lightning and towers of flame erupt and split the night sky. Animals for miles around flee for shelter as nature feels the fury of the power contained in human form. Never, in the history of the shard has such a fearsome mage walked the paths of Fel.*

Arise my apprentice. Your training is nearly complete. Soon it will be time to send you forth to destroy our enemies.

As you command Lord Sir Tristan.

Very soon now we will answer the SOS of the citizens of Demise..........

Sir Tristan said:
*The heavens shake with power. Blasts of lightning and towers of flame erupt and split the night sky. Animals for miles around flee for shelter as nature feels the fury of the power contained in human form. Never, in the history of the shard has such a fearsome mage walked the paths of Fel.*

Arise my apprentice. Your training is nearly complete. Soon it will be time to send you forth to destroy our enemies.

As you command Lord Sir Tristan.

Very soon now we will answer the SOS of the citizens of Demise..........

Now this is the best example of why it's not good to do crack that I've seen all day :)

avengerTNT

Wanderer
ATHF have olrdy lost the control on fel there is a new guild controling and more members from ATHF are comming to the most powerful guild in fel so you are to late HAHAHAHAHAHAH Sir Tristan

Gargamel

Wanderer
avengerTNT said:
ATHF have olrdy lost the control on fel there is a new guild controling and more members from ATHF are comming to the most powerful guild in fel so you are to late HAHAHAHAHAHAH Sir Tristan

guess SOS has someone new to hunt now

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
avengerTNT said:

All power hungry enemies of the citizens of the shard are enemies of SOS. Where there is evil, SOS will fight it. Where there is injustice, SOS will right it. Where there is bondage, SOS will free the captive. The Saviors of the Shard are here to right the wrongs committed by those of you with no conscience.

Prepare to meet your match. No longer will PK's frighten the everyday citizens of trammel. Your death grip on the shard is broken. Long live Demise.

When there is injustice, it's time for an SOS........

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
detroit91 said:
GREAT.....we have only small problem.....
i'm kinda red

Sometimes in the course of a life, mistakes are made. Their are crossroads in all our lives, where we have decisions to make that can change the path laid out before us. To kill blues is not a desirable trait in those who join SOS in its crusade to eliminate the domination of PK guilds.

However, there are members of ATHF that hide behind a false blue tag. They join their cohorts in their evil activities while trying to maintain their blue status. I have no desire to be red, but if I see a blue ATHF member, I will kill him or die trying. If in the course of killing blue ATHF member I become red, then so be it. There are times throughout history where justice and what is right have needed help. This is one of those times.

When justice truly is blind, it's time for an SOS...........

Gargamel

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
Sometimes in the course of a life, mistakes are made. Their are crossroads in all our lives, where we have decisions to make that can change the path laid out before us. To kill blues is not a desirable trait in those who join SOS in its crusade to eliminate the domination of PK guilds.

However, there are members of ATHF that hide behind a false blue tag. They join their cohorts in their evil activities while trying to maintain their blue status. I have no desire to be red, but if I see a blue ATHF member, I will kill him or die trying. If in the course of killing blue ATHF member I become red, then so be it. There are times throughout history where justice and what is right have needed help. This is one of those times.

When justice truly is blind, it's time for an SOS...........

Translation: we desperately need help and are willing to toss our guild charter out the window ;)

pbguy434

Knight
Gargamel said:
Translation: we desperately need help and are willing to toss our guild charter out the window ;)
Aye? Tristan has just explained that we are willing to lead on Murderers of ATHF, not just any Murderers.

Aye, I have 4 murder counts meself! When I was a confused stranger killing anyone I saw in Fel.

Gargamel

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
Aye? Tristan has just explained that we are willing to lead on Murderers of ATHF, not just any Murderers.

Aye, I have 4 murder counts meself! When I was a confused stranger killing anyone I saw in Fel.

Thats a shame, SOS seemed like a kinda kewl guild for a bit.

Many honorable guilds have turned into packs of bloodthirsty wolves after allowing murders into their ranks. It seems that SOS is sacrificing honor and their morals for a little bit more power. There is an faint aura of corruption starting to surround SOS. I only hope that it can be routed out before it engulfs them all.